• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Employee shot for using wrong toilet

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2665349/Potty-boss-shot-worker-over-WC.html

A FUMING boss allegedly SHOT one of his employees after he discovered they had used his private LOO.

Police said the raging manager pulled out his gun and blasted the unlucky worker in the leg after hearing of his cheeky toilet trip.

The 27-year-old boss was arrested and charged with attempted murder yesterday after the alleged attack in Durban, South Africa.

Reserved

Cops said the row started when the suspect discovered the worker — a 25-year-old Malawian man — had used a toilet cubicle reserved for management.

A police spokesman said: "The man went to the toilet and on his return his employer asked him where he had gone to.

"He told him he was in the toilet and showed him the toilet he had used.

"The employer then drew out his gun and shot him once in the left ankle."

The alleged victim was today recovering at home from his injuries.

Cops said: "It seems he underestimated the strength of his employer's feelings on the matter of which toilet he should use."

I am a bit surprised to see the thread last this long. So I poked around on the internet for cat / toiilet related pictures. Some were just silly, some were a bit too... graphic...

Did you know there is a lot of internet activity related teaching cats to use toilets? I certainly did not!

Anyway, er, enjoy!

cat-toilet-training.jpg

Just for the record, starting 5 minutes ago, I'm leaving negative rep points for people that purposely post cat pictures to get a thread closed.

Back
Top Bottom