e-FA10. It's officially a mess!

Worked great for me everytime.... maybe you did something wrong... but if you didn't get a copy and want one, just call, they were awsome when I screwed my first time... they sent me 2 copys in about 2 days..

The fact that "maybe you did something wrong" is something someone is likely to say to explain the flaws in the system is evidence that the system is too flawed to be used.

Remember, we're talking about a civil right here, not a special new benefit.

i have had the same problem every time using the system.
Tried multiple computers with the same result every time.

great... effin "Print" button takes me to a blank page.....

MFers......

i have had the same problem every time using the system.
Tried multiple computers with the same result every time.

The problem is the password protected PDF they poop out at the end. The browsers can't display it and the system doesn't set it to download, so unless you have some significant http foo, you will miss getting the PDF file. It's a really dumbass mistake on the part of the state and something they can and should fix.

POp-up blocker

No, this is not the issue.

The problem is the password protected PDF they poop out at the end. The browsers can't display it and the system doesn't set it to download, so unless you have some significant http foo, you will miss getting the PDF file. It's a really dumbass mistake on the part of the state and something they can and should fix.

No, this is not the issue.

Interesting, thanks for the info.
I was going crazy, trying different computers, different browsers with no luck.

I've used it a few times thus far and so far 100% of the time it has worked flawlessly. I'm not saying I agree with it, but its a helluva lot easier to use than the paper ones.

Mike

Interesting, thanks for the info.
I was going crazy, trying different computers, different browsers with no luck.

The only way it works is if you have Adobe Reader installed AND set up to open all PDFs inside the browser window from within the PDF viewer plugin. A setup any smart PC user would be wise to avoid.

Why are you folks even using it!! Make those a**h***s at FRB work by burying them in paper FA10's. Then demand that they have those out to the PD's as required. You only win when you mke the otherside have to produce. These people are not your friends so why make life easy for them.

They are just regular guys like you and me with a job trying to make a living.... Bottom line is it makes life easy for me and everyone that uses it.

They are just regular guys like you and me with a job trying to make a living.... Bottom line is it makes life easy for me and everyone that uses it.
Making a living tracking the legal activity of law abiding citizens in a way that violates our 4th and 2nd Amendment rights.

Sweet!

All while pissing away valuable tax dollars that could be doing something useful.

Making a living tracking the legal activity of law abiding citizens in a way that violates our 4th and 2nd Amendment rights.

Sweet!

All while pissing away valuable tax dollars that could be doing something useful.

Just following orders ,Sir. [thinking]

You guys crack me up.... [rofl]

So are there things that it IS ok for us to get upset or angry about? I just want to know what the parameters are.

Am I allowed to be upset about the home invasions by swat or is that off limits? I'm asking because it is almost time to post a bump for Jose Guerena again and I don't want to offend.

Oh, and the Liawatha Warren thing. Would it be alright with you if I'm offended at her lying?

And let's not forget the Embassy killings. I have some real anger about that, but it you don't want it expressed, I'll make sure to keep a lid on it. I know there is some other clown that got real offended by it. I just don't want to be the cause of any distress on your part.

You sing out if there is anything else you want us to keep mum about, ok?

I have not and will not ever use the eFA-10. They can shove it up their asses. When I do transfers I do FA-10's, period.**** them.

Last edited:
Just picked up a M1 garand from the CMP and was trying to register it online...Keeps showing an error message so I sent the administrator an e-mail. I was using my Mac so he suggested using windows... to no evail. Anyone have any luck on a CMP purchase?

Just picked up a M1 garand from the CMP and was trying to register it online...Keeps showing an error message so I sent the administrator an e-mail. I was using my Mac so he suggested using windows... to no evail. Anyone have any luck on a CMP purchase?

It's not CMP. It's not you. It's the idiots that programmed the e-fa10 web site. Scout around for a paper form and mail it, or just print and mail the pdf version (which they will reject).

http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/threads/166749-Where-To-Get-FA-10-Forms

That's a list of PD's as of a couple months ago that were still stocking the FA-10 forms.

This is why I have my own private stash of forms that will get me through the next few years. Screw them.

Oh, great. Now they think it's not only reasonable for them to require us to have a computer to buy or sell a gun, but you have to have a particular kind of computer.

Back
Top Bottom