I don't know the accurate terms for these but
let's have fun and list all of the crimes he (allegedly) committed. I'll start:

Assault with a deadly weapon
False imprisonment
Use of a firearm in the commission of a crime
Use of body armor in the commission of a crime
Carrying while intoxicated
Possession of a .380 while male

Death by castration. The only justifiable sentence.

The requirements to join the auxiliary police are that a person must be 21 years or older and have lived in Bellingham for at least a year.

They should make a comedy movie about this.........oh wait.

police_academy_2.jpg

.24 BAC... gotta hand it to the guy, That's pretty much full retard shattered. [rofl]

-Mike

Looks like he'll be doing constable work now.

Sadly (based on some I've seen) you may be right. And if Bellingham elects Constables (unsure, some do) he could easily get elected.

This guy is obviously brain dead! Hopefully they make an example out of him. BTW, the "thin blue line" does not usually protect auxiliaries, specials, deputy Sheriffs or Constables . . . it's mostly a union thing.

S BTW, the "thin blue line" does not usually protect auxiliaries, specials, deputy Sheriffs or Constables . . . it's mostly a union thing.
Isn't it funny when the "thin blue line" claims these guys as on of their own when they do good?

The Oklahoma beheader was stopped by a "good guy with a gun" (The COO of the company) who also was some kind of double special reserve auxiliary reserve deputy deputy sheriff.
Or as some in the media call "Off duty LEO"

Sadly (based on some I've seen) you may be right. And if Bellingham elects Constables (unsure, some do) he could easily get elected.

This guy is obviously brain dead! Hopefully they make an example out of him. BTW, the "thin blue line" does not usually protect auxiliaries, specials, deputy Sheriffs or Constables . . . it's mostly a union thing.

In this state, it's more like a squiggly blue dotted line.

Back
Top Bottom