Dr. Keith Ablow on FOX News

193rdsoldier

NES Member
Used search function and didn't find anything on him. Dr. Keith is on Fox now talking about running for senate. Anchor asked him about Newtown, CT and he blamed it squarely on mental health and stated emphatically that guns are not the problem. He spoke very well in favor of gun ownership and was actually allowed to talk without being interrupted. I had no idea he was pro gun.

Last edited:
Used search function and didn't find anything on him. Dr. Keith is on Fox now talking about running for senate. Anchor asked him about Newtown, CT and he blamed it squarely on mental health and stated emphatically that guns are not the problem. He spoke very well in favor of gun ownership and was actually allowed to talk without being interrupted. I had no idea is was pro gun.

If you are an intelligent, logical person, believing in self-ownership, you have to be pro-RKBA.

Good stuff, we need to have these people on in the evening hours as well.

FWIW , I think he's friends with Jay Severin. Or work friends. Severin is an elitist and a defeatist , but he's not a gun control kind of guy.

I actually saw him talking. Very well put together and sounded intelligent.

Liked his line about having a career already, but wanted to get into politics and his denouncement of career politicians. Made the most sense out of anyone I saw on TV this morning.

He used to have a television show where he used his skills as a forensic psychiatrist.

I really enjoyed his show, as I learned from it. But Dr. Ablow was not a grandstander like that bald headed fart Dr. Phil.

I think the problem that Dr. Ablow had was he was interested in teaching and helping. He did not understand that television is for entertainment.

I always enjoyed his presentation style, his ability to get through to people, his easy manner yet strong intellect.

Back
Top Bottom