• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

DOJ, Second Amendment Foundation Reach Settlement In Defense Distributed Lawsuit

The NJ AG is going to have to block the internet in NJ in order to make this happen. [rofl]

View: https://twitter.com/NewJerseyOAG/status/1022545335686766593?s=20

That guy is so retarded.

"Releasing these computer codes would be no different than driving to NJ and handing out hard-copy files on any street corner."

He is literally describing time tested first amendment conduct: handing out speech on the street. I want to see someone print off the code and hand it out to people on the street in NJ. Filmed for added hilarity.

I'm enjoying just how butt-hurt the people are right now.
Motion to Intervene
Complaint
Motion for TRO

Clearly the Government no longer adequately represents the Proposed Intervenors’ interest.

Lmfao

As expected, the Brady morons lose! [rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl]

A federal judge on Friday tossed out a motion from three national gun control groups seeking a last-minute halt to a settlement that would allow for blueprints of 3-D printed firearms to be posted and dowloaded online.

Reuters reports that U.S. District Judge Robert Pitman in Austin, Texas, blocked the motion filed earlier this week seeking a temporary restraining order and preliminary injunction on the case to halt design plans for 3-D printed guns from going online.

Judge blocks gun control groups' lawsuit to stop downloadable 3D-printed guns

Ironic coming from an AG whose religion requires that he carry a weapon at all times. Not sure if he does though; perhaps a NJSP bodyguard detail meets the Sikh weapon requirement.

The NJ AG is going to have to block the internet in NJ in order to make this happen. [rofl]

Does this numbnuts even live in N.J. ?
If I ever had any desire to set foot in that dump again(And I don't) the last thing I would be concerning myself with was someone being able to print a lower.
Two of my former co-workers had to fly in for a conference there years ago.
They took a puddle jumper into some tiny airport.
There were no personnel there just an empty building at night.
There was no phone book at the payphone to call a cab so they called the cops to see if they could get a number.
The cop who answered told them for Christ sake don't call a cab or you'll end up dead, call a limo.
Apparently the cab drivers would pick people up at this place in the ass end of nowhere and take them to some alley where there were a bunch of their buddy's waiting to rob and kill your ass.
Great f*cking state.

I’m going to start making Glock 7’s
I hear ya. They are a blast. I made mine last month.

To test it out, I took it target shooting at the range - the thing is a tack driver. I forgot to clean afterwards but that's Ok. I brought it with me on my vacation. I cleaned it in the bathroom on the commercial flight out to California.

Democrats fight back, saving Pennsylvanians from files.
Company agrees to block 3D-downloadable guns in Pennsylvania
Shapiro says he, Gov. Tom Wolf and the Pennsylvania State Police sued the company before its formal rollout of a downloadable gun program Wednesday.

Wolf says untraceable guns in the hands of unknown users "is too daunting to stand by and not take action."

CBS Philadelphia reports Shapiro said, "The harm to Pennsylvanians would have been immediate and irreversible. Defense Distributed was promising to distribute guns in Pennsylvania in reckless disregard of the state laws that apply to gun sales and purchases in our Commonwealth. Once these untraceable guns are on our streets and in our schools, we can never get them back.

I can imagine Wilson has something up his sleeve by doing this. He strikes me as the type to get someone to turn themselves into a knot with minimal effort.
He doesn't even need to have something up his sleeve, given the existence of TOR, peer-to-peer sharing, personal cloud storage, personal FTP sites, etc.

Cloud storage! A few clicks and you can throw these files in Dropbox and Google Druve. I should’ve thought of that. Thanks!
You can, but I would not trust either of them not to delete the content or lock you out of your account for it. Best to encrypt prior to uploading and to use an account you would not mind losing.

From Defense Distributed Sues New Jersey, Los Angeles Over Legal Threats
Gurbir S. Grewal, the attorney general of New Jersey, sent a threatening letter to Defense Distributed last week that claimed the company's "plans to allow anyone with a 3D printer to download a code and create a fully operational gun directly threatens the public safety of New Jersey's residents....Posting this material online is no different than driving to New Jersey and handing out hard-copy files on any street corner."
Admittedly, I did not know that "handing out" such "hard-copy files" would be illegal in New Jersey. I wonder how they have stopped the scourge of blueprints and CAD files for firearms up to this point. Who is up on New Jersey law regarding the distribution of firearm schematics?
Grewal ordered the company "to cease and desist from publishing printable-gun computer files for use by New Jersey residents....Should you fail to comply with this letter, my Office will initiate legal action barring you from publishing these files before August 1, 2018."
Defense Distributed informed Grewal on Friday that "all actions contemplated by Defense Distributed are fully protected by the First Amendment, and [Grewal's] attempts to prevent such actions constitute an unconstitutional prior restraint and otherwise violate the United States Constitution and the New Jersey Constitution."

Last edited:
The "hard copy" thing is funny.... It would probably take days to type those into a computer to make it electronic again.

Anyway, I was wondering if I could print up 1 page of text explaining how to take a pipe, end cap, nail, piece of wood and some pipe clamps and turn that into a gun. Then pass that out in NJ. Would that be illegal too?

(Don't worry... I won't do this because no way am I setting foot in that shit hole).

The "hard copy" thing is funny.... It would probably take days to type those into a computer to make it electronic again.

Anyway, I was wondering if I could print up 1 page of text explaining how to take a pipe, end cap, nail, piece of wood and some pipe clamps and turn that into a gun. Then pass that out in NJ. Would that be illegal too?

(Don't worry... I won't do this because no way am I setting foot in that shit hole).

The hard copy thing in book/printed form is the work around for any electronic blockade.
Phillip Zimmerman published the source code when the feds tried to stop PGP from being distributed due to arms export controls. You can still buy a copy of it Amazon for the low...low price of $3,214.79 (I'm guessing that price is because it's a collectable and not that many copies are out there)

https://www.amazon.com/PGP-Internals-Philip-R-Zimmermann/dp/0262240394

I'd love to see NJ and/or PA stop the printing and distribution of a book.

The hard copy thing in book/printed form is the work around for any electronic blockade.
Phillip Zimmerman published the source code when the feds tried to stop PGP from being distributed due to arms export controls. You can still buy a copy of it Amazon for the low...low price of $3,214.79 (I'm guessing that price is because it's a collectable and not that many copies are out there)

https://www.amazon.com/PGP-Internals-Philip-R-Zimmermann/dp/0262240394

I'd love to see NJ and/or PA stop the printing and distribution of a book.
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51Erb3XmYxL.jpg

"What I'm opposed to is technology unchecked," said David Chipman, a retired Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives special agent. He says 3D-printed guns present a real and present danger because they're both unregulated and untraceable.

Show me in the constitution where it says they are supposed to be either, dickweasel.

Cody should publish a warning on his site telling persons in info restricted areas not to use Nordvpn or TOR.

Dehydrated grape brick.

vino-santo-grape-brick.jpg

Don’t add sugar and yeast.
Don’t let it sit in a warm place for 21 days.
That would be wrong.
And for Pete's sake, be sure to add Benzoate of Soda, to prevent fermentation.

Back
Top Bottom