DOJ, Second Amendment Foundation Reach Settlement In Defense Distributed Lawsuit

Last edited:
Good. That’s how it should be. I would’ve been disappointed if she hadn’t. Nor used the appropriate hystrionic verbiage. It’s Martha being Martha... Good luck baby!

I wonder if there is anything like a Kinko's, only with 3D printers. You just come in, load your file, print your work, and pay them a small amount for letting you use their copier equipment.

I wonder if there is anything like a Kinko's, only with 3D printers. You just come in, load your file, print your work, and pay them a small amount for letting you use their copier equipment.

A makerspace may have that type of equipment, although I am not sure how you would work in the cost of the plastic to supply to the printer. It is expensive. But, they may also have milling machines and stuff to make your own metal gun.

Could’ve kept quiet and let DD do their thing in the courts. This will not help.

View: https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1024264286418489345?s=20

Fraud Trump CAVES again!

President "Take the Guns, worry about Due process later" Trump ( In reference to Red Flag Laws after Parkland ), now ready along with the NRA to cave on 3D printed guns and just as he's getting ready to start World War Three against Iran.

Geez, if you closed your eyes, it's almost as if Hillary ( Who Trump had as guest Of Honor at his and Melania's Wedding ), was the President!

I love that they've had to block Pennsylvania IP addresses. I can't think of a more idiotic and useless waste of time. It's funny to watch the government fumbling around in 2018 still not actually understanding what teh intarnets are.

Some of them still think it is a series of tubes, and you can just stick a cloth in one tube headed to PA to clog it up.

I used to think that Healey had some understanding of guns, but just hated them and anyone having them.

Now I'm not so sure, because trying to ban *instructions* for guns and equating them with a any sort if imminent threat is just absurd, the sort of absurd someone who only had a passing understanding of telephones might say about bitcoin.

I love that they've had to block Pennsylvania IP addresses. ... It's funny to watch the government fumbling around in 2018 still not actually understanding what teh intarnets are.
Some of them still think it is a series of tubes, and you can just stick a cloth in one tube headed to PA to clog it up.

From Kids Say the Darndest Things, by Art Linkletter:

“Who can tell me how color television works?”

“I can,” volunteered a young hand-waver. “It’s kind of mixed up, but I know that there’s a whole bunch of straws that go from this studio with all kinds of paint, and the straws go to the house and squirt color on the screen.”

Can you think of a better explanation? That one makes more sense to me than the diagnosis carefully spelled out by my technical director.​

There are services (e.g. Shapeways) where you supply the 3D model, tell them what material you want it made in, then they print the part(s) and ship it to you within a few days.

A makerspace may have that type of equipment, although I am not sure how you would work in the cost of the plastic to supply to the printer. It is expensive. But, they may also have milling machines and stuff to make your own metal gun.
Nashua and Manchester Makerspaces have all of the above, for member use. The plastic filament is pretty cheap, I know most of the feedstock at Manchester Makerspace came from donors.

I used to think that Healey had some understanding of guns, but just hated them and anyone having them.

Now I'm not so sure, because trying to ban *instructions* for guns and equating them with a any sort if imminent threat is just absurd, the sort of absurd someone who only had a passing understanding of telephones might say about bitcoin.

View: https://twitter.com/MassAGO/status/1023996974528454659

Who is distributing 3D-printed guns?

Was it not an imminent threat 5 years ago?

https://defcad.com

When downloading I get:

Bad Gateway Error.

I turned on my VPN and it worked fine.

I downloaded the Liberator.

It might just be that the site is overwhelmed.
There are thousands of people downloading the files before Trump/Democrats/assorted gun prohibitionists get the site shut down on some lame pretext--for the children. Also, the site is probably under attack by gun prohibitionists convinced of their moral superiority.

AWR Hawkins on what 3D-printed guns are and are not.
Archive link: Facts on 3D Printed Guns: What They Are, What They Do, What They Don’t
  1. 3D printed guns are firearms and/or firearm parts that are printed on a 3D printer in one’s home for personal use. The moniker “3D printed guns” is also often used to cover to firearms that are built out of kits that are purchased for 80 percent lowers. The latter is actually a case of machining metal, rather than printing it, but all manner of building a gun at home is being summed up as 3D printing by the left, and this certainly adds to the confusion many Americans feel when trying to under what is currently at stake.
  2. 3D printed guns — whether defined narrowly or defined broadly, as the left does — have been around for years. The State Department settlement with Cody Wilson does not mean something will suddenly be available which has not been available before. Rather, the settlement means Wilson can share his 3D print files online. (Yes, the left is exerting all this energy in an effort to simply keep Wilson from posting online what is already readily available in other formats.)
  3. 3D printed guns are already illegal to sell. To President Trump’s point about selling 3D printed guns, that option is already off the table because it is illegal to sell such guns. The settlement with Cody Wilson is not about one American building and selling 3D printed guns but about sharing information on how to make one.

The "untraceable" thing really has them in a panic.

If criminals and other riff raff don't have the energy, know how, skills and equipment to properly obliterate the SN#
on a factory manufactured firearm, they sure as hell aren't going to be printing something that has questionable
reliability and effectiveness.

https://defcad.com

When downloading I get:

Bad Gateway Error.

I turned on my VPN and it worked fine.

I downloaded the Liberator.

It might just be that the site is overwhelmed.

Had my VPN on and got to the homepage just fine, but when I clicked on the download page I got
this message...

"451: We're sorry, but DEFCAD has been blocked in your location."

Turns out the server is in Piscataway, New Jersey

She's only doing what her cabal handlers tell her to do.....

-Mike

AG-Letter-1.png

AG-Letter-2.png

AG-Letter-3.png
AG-Letter-4.png

Back
Top Bottom