Documentary about the Roof Koreans

I bet that you can make a fortune making up a story about Asian slave owners abusing blacks. Every libtard will buy it and you'll be doing shows non-stop.

I bet that you can make a fortune making up a story about Asian slave owners abusing blacks. Every libtard will buy it and you'll be doing shows non-stop.

Little known fact. Asians fought for the South.

Last edited:

Holy shit dude, that's a goldmine ... write an article for a HuffPost and see your fortune rise as every libtard university and TV show will want you to talk about Azn privilege and how they owe repurashuns and sheeeit. No sarcasm.

The bigger the lie, the easier it's to believe into it. Also say that Hitler was secretly asian, that's bonus points right there.

Holy shit dude, that's a goldmine ... write an article for a HuffPost and see your fortune rise as every libtard university and TV show will want you to talk about Azn privilege and how they owe repurashuns and sheeeit. No sarcasm.

The bigger the lie, the easier it's to believe into it. Also say that Hitler was secretly asian, that's bonus points right there.

All I'm saying is there's an awful lot of Lee's in the south...

pretty soon those Koreans will need to be female and gay to keep off the PC radar

C-P2tjJXcAAvt4k.jpg

Yeah, I'll be laughing all the way to the bank when my short-ass, unathletic half asian/half jewish kids affirmative action their way into an athletic scholarship.
Oh wait, it doesn't work THAT way...

There was a bit on History a night or two ago. Spent a couple of minutes on Roof Koreans. Was pretty positive to them. Basically blamed the Mayor for the whole thing with Gates coming in a close second.

Asians fought for both sides during the Civil War, including Joseph Day Cohota, a Chinese adoptee who served with the 23rd Massachusetts Regiment at the battle of Drury's Bluff. He ended up reenlisting in the Army and served for 30 years, and was thanked for his service by being denied citizenship due to the Chinese Exclusion Act. But hey, Asian Privilege! [wink]

http://archive.defense.gov/news/newsarticle.aspx?id=44949

In 1845, Sargent S. Day, captain of the square-rigged merchant ship Cohota, left Shanghai, China, bound for Massachusetts. Two days from port, he discovered two little half-starved Chinese boys on board. The older boy died, but Day "adopted" the younger boy and named him Edward Day Cohota.Edward sailed the world with Captain and Mrs. Day until the captain retired to Gloucester, Mass. in 1857. He attended school and the other Day children treated him as a brother.
With the outbreak of the American Civil War, Cohota joined the 23rd Massachusetts Infantry. He fought in the Battle of Drury's Bluff near Richmond, Va., on May 16, 1864, and came out of the battle with "seven bullet holes thru" clothes. None touched his flesh."
At the Battle of Cold Harbor, Va., June 3, 1864, a Confederate Minie ball parted Cohota's hair permanently, but he was not otherwise hurt. He stayed with the Army of the Potomac through the end of the war.
After the war, Cohota rejoined the Army and was stationed at Fort Randall, Dakota Territory. He married and had six children. He served in the Army for 30 years. All that time, he thought he was a U.S. citizen and believed his Civil War service qualified him for the right. But he didn't take out his second set of naturalization papers until after the Senate passed the Chinese Exclusion Act of 1882. He was not a citizen and could not become one.

The only documented Asian American slave owners I'm aware of were Chang and Eng, the conjoined twins who toured with a circus and later settled in North Carolina and owned a plantation. I have heard SJWs bring these guys up as "examples of Asian on Black oppression" despite the fact that there were far more free Blacks who owned slaves during that era.

Asians fought for both sides during the Civil War, including Joseph Day Cohota, a Chinese adoptee who served with the 23rd Massachusetts Regiment at the battle of Drury's Bluff. He ended up reenlisting in the Army and served for 30 years, and was thanked for his service by being denied citizenship due to the Chinese Exclusion Act. But hey, Asian Privilege! [wink]

http://archive.defense.gov/news/newsarticle.aspx?id=44949

The only documented Asian American slave owners I'm aware of were Chang and Eng, the conjoined twins who toured with a circus and later settled in North Carolina and owned a plantation. I have heard SJWs bring these guys up as "examples of Asian on Black oppression" despite the fact that there were far more free Blacks who owned slaves during that era.

Heads up, I was kidding about asians fighting for the south, (General) Lee's in the south etc. Pretty sure they would have joined up with anyone who gave them a warm bowl of rice and promised not to scalp them.

What I dont get is all the Takers and SJW wanting White people (and Asians too) to "give" them reparations. You think (insert race) people are holding you down, got something YOU deserve. TAKE IT. And no, I dont mean rob some tiny asian woman. Learn a skill, get a degree. After all, success is the best revenge.

Now I gotta go lobby the mbta for free Charliecards. Cause, you know, my people like built the railways.

There was a bit on History a night or two ago. Spent a couple of minutes on Roof Koreans. Was pretty positive to them. Basically blamed the Mayor for the whole thing with Gates coming in a close second.

IIRC, one of the most important lessons the L.A. Koreans learned was to become Politically involved. No Representation = no outcry, no police, no fire trucks, no ambulances. You're on your own.

Unfortunately, Asians in the U.S. have a long ways to go in that regard.

Back
Top Bottom