Do you do business with FFLs that deal/profit in firearm confiscation?

Stuff like this on the retail facing site. Or no big deal to you?

Attachments

• bonded.jpg
    bonded.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 149
Last edited:
I see the 24 hour pickup service. They just can't wait to get their hands on it and start charging that fee.

Free service for the cops
Free firearm for the warehouse

I don't mind if they profit if they're treating people right.

That is a lot like, we are only going to use this license plate scanner for legitimate purposes...until they don't.

It is a fine line that gets crossed too often. The whole bonded system is setup for someone to profit off of someone's misfortune.

You missed a reference to the business name. On Target. They also provide one of the Lowell recognized training classes for an unrestricted LTC.
Yeah. I guess they also profit off that connection. That one may be even worse.

That is a lot like, we are only going to use this license plate scanner for legitimate purposes...until they don't.

It is a fine line that gets crossed too often. The whole bonded system is setup for someone to profit off of someone's misfortune.
You are being kind. They are the equivalent of kapos in Nazi concentration camps!

I don't mind if they profit if they're treating people right.
The problem is being a bonded warehouse is that there's a coercive non-voluntary element to it that is inescapable. The "customers" do not get to choose the BW.

ETA: it's possible I'm just dense and I missed the dripping sarcasm, too. [laugh]

What if someone set up a bonded warehousing business that actually didn't treat the gun owner like dog shit? Some place that was fair in its fees and terms?

What if someone set up a bonded warehousing business that actually didn't treat the gun owner like dog shit? Some place that was fair in its fees and terms?

You can't- you can't remove the non-voluntary element from the transaction. But, we'll set that one issue aside for the moment...

You can set up a BW that is very "gun owner friendly" but do you think that douche PD is going to select you as the BW? [laugh] they want to f*** the accused up the ass, so they are
going to do their best to facilitate that. Also, is the gun owner friendly, low rate BW going to have the bribes/flex etc, necessary to get the PD to send them business? We've seen this stuff
with village vault, theres no reason to think that this kind of corruption isnt happening elsewhere. Think small town hack politics, etc. A lot of these BWs have rubby bums arrangements with the douche town PDs to get business, etc. It's not much different than the forced police tow racket. Same thing.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7FsAgPuVwU

You can't- you can't remove the non-voluntary element from the transaction. But, we'll set that one issue aside for the moment...

You can set up a BW that is very "gun owner friendly" but do you think that douche PD is going to select you as the BW? [laugh] they want to f*** the accused up the ass, so they are
going to do their best to facilitate that. Also, is the gun owner friendly, low rate BW going to have the bribes/flex etc, necessary to get the PD to send them business? We've seen this stuff
with village vault, theres no reason to think that this kind of corruption isnt happening elsewhere. Think small town hack politics, etc. A lot of these BWs have rubby bums arrangements with the douche town PDs to get business, etc. It's not much different than the forced police tow racket. Same thing.

Incidentally, the wife and I are closing in on our goal of finally watching all of the episodes of TPB in order. We're currently in Season 11. I blame you.

If you started a BW company with decent marketing that made the PD's lives easier, promised less flack from the gun owners getting shafted, and that covered the whole state I bet you could steal away plenty of business from the shadier shops doing it. Just make it a vet owned business, maybe throw some stuff on the website about being carbon neutral.

What ever happened with village vault? Did the case render moot after they destroyed their documents and shut down?

Back
Top Bottom