• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Disney Area Gun Shops/Ranges

Best steak house I have ever been to...

You must be joking - I can't believe you've been on this forum since 2010 and don't know who Carl is.
Dealers are 1 and 0 to me.

If they transfer what I like they are 1.
If they sh*t their pants they are a 0.

If I don't know who a dealer is, I either never go there or they are a 0.

For a mere $159, you can get a single-day ticket to the Magic Kingdom. Over in Frontier World is one of those arcades like they have at Bass Pro. But it's much more extensive. Very dark, so if you're older, it might be tough to focus. But fun. Lots of fun. Definitely the last bastion of old Disney left in the park. I think it's $1 a play.

For a mere $159, you can get a single-day ticket to the Magic Kingdom. Over in Frontier World is one of those arcades like they have at Bass Pro. But it's much more extensive. Very dark, so if you're older, it might be tough to focus. But fun. Lots of fun. Definitely the last bastion of old Disney left in the park. I think it's $1 a play.

Did that with the kids 14 years ago very cool.

I was very shocked in 2020 when it was still there and operational during Covid lockdown. I remember playing there (for a quarter) with my now-wife on a HS band trip in 1985 or so. Then every time we've gone with the kids, we head over. The first time I took my son-in-law was the best. He had no idea something like that would be at "modern" Disney. LOL

For the price of a T-shirt, a family of 4 can spend about a half-hour or so there provided you aren't spraying and praying.

Wife and I are headed to visit friends in Reunion which is just outside of Downtown Disney now Disney Springs. Any shops or ranges in that area worth checking out?
I know you're old you still call it Downtown Disney I like it more when it was smaller.

To be fair, I could be on vacation in Bora Bora in one of those on-water bungalows, and if I saw a gun store in the local village, I'd still check it out.
They have those water bungalows at Disney's Polynesian and yes I have stayed in them ... unbelievably awesome!

Last edited:
So we haven’t been to Disney since the kids were young. Spent the day at EPCOT $150 for each of us plus whatever our hosts used for Lightening Pass. Well worth it. Did Soaring, Test Track (really different from 14 years ago) really good especially build your own car. Mission Space, the more difficult Mars Mission, it was upgraded from q4 years ago but you still pull north of 2gs. It was fun but being north of 60 that me be the last time I ride that. My very in shape 65 yr old friend was decidedly quiet and a little unsteady after that.

Saw the Disney/Pixar shorts film festival excellent. No woke shit or messages just a lot of 3D fun. With our hostess navigating the Lightening Passes we had no lines at all. Had a great late lunch at the French Restaurant with wine and a generous tip it was $100/person but eliminated the need for dinner.

All and all a great time especially since we were staying with friends. Saw no liberal messaging, no woke crap, even though the last couple of movies were all about that inclusion messaging. If your wallet can take the strain and your in the area I highly recommend it.

Commence NES Disney bashing in 1..2….3…….

Disney

Where America goes to worship a rat
But the sign says it is the most magical place on earth.

I do like the look on some parents faces, the ones that show up with 3 kids under 8 years old - they look miserable AF when leaving the park.

But the sign says it is the most magical place on earth.

I do like the look on some parents faces, the ones that show up with 3 kids under 8 years old - they look miserable AF when leaving the park.
A one day, one park ticket is now $175

Anyone know if the flesh eating bacteria problem has been sorted out since the last hurricane?

Honestly, waste of money.

I would not take a kid younger than 10.

Although my cousin took her son when he was 5 and she said he had a blast. But her son, now 27, was very chill as a kid.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom