Dick's to sell only fudd guns

I wouldn't know if they disappeared off the face of the earth, Never bought from them anyway. This will give more business to the little mom and pop shops.

They haven't sold ARs or standard cap mags since Sandy Hook. This is mostly a " look at us" shitshow. Apparently some of their field and stream stores sold ARs and now those will be pulled.

The 21 years old to buy any gun is pure bullshit. I did buy ammo from Dicks when it's on sale as well as some fishing and hunting stuff.

Not any more. Not a dime.. I'll get my kids sport stuff from somewhere else too.
Just deleted their app and my scorecard info from my phone.

f***'em.

It's been years since I set foot in one.
The last time I went there was no one at the counter , so I went looking.
The 20 something neckbeard was hiding in the fishing section on the phone with his girlfriend.
I waved and he held up the finger like wait a minute.
Back to the counter, wait five minutes , walk back to where he was. He holds up the finger again.
Back to the counter again for five minutes. Walk back down, give him a WTF look .
He holds up the finger again, at which point I gave him the finger too, the middle one, and walked out.
On the way out I asked the person at the front counter how much the shitbird upstairs makes an hour to bullshit with his girlfriend on the phone.

Duck Ficks

I haven't purchased ammo there since the last perp walk to the register. I'll continue to order at our new favorite online dealer.

Funny how none of the presstitutes in the media have asked the question, "Gee Dicks, didn't you say you were stopping AR sales after Sandy Hook... so how are you able to stop them again now?"

Dicks meet Sports Authority, Sports Authority, meet Dicks. Welcome to oblivion!

I've always viewed Dicks as one of those stores you go to when you're desperate to get something like a soccer shin guard or a football mouth-guard and don't mind paying full retail, unless you have one of those crappy coupons they post online once in a while. I don't even recall seeing an ammo/gun section in the Milton MA store. Thought it was a ghost town and I'll admit that I was on a surgical strike to get the damned mouth-guard and GTF out asap!

Has anyone ever been into their local Dicks? Around here all they ever had even before their virtue signaling was FUDD guns and to be honest, if I wanted to buy a FUDD gun it wouldn't be at Dicks. I'd still rather buy it locally. The only thing they were good for was the occasional ammo purchase.

Has anyone ever been into their local Dicks? Around here all they ever had even before their virtue signaling was FUDD guns and to be honest, if I wanted to buy a FUDD gun it wouldn't be at Dicks. I'd still rather buy it locally. The only thing they were good for was the occasional ammo purchase.

The ones I go to are usually to kill time while my wife shops at Michael's (arts and crafts store - and they're next to each other, so the signs read "Michael's Dick's") to look at stuff more interesting than fake flowers. The gun counter doesn't even have real Fudd guns, they've got the worst of both worlds - they're Fuddy guns that are dressed up to Tacticool in black and camo and just remind me of that fat internet airsoft kid playing Army.

I'll still go there when my wife shops next door, just to browse and leave an upper decker. Not sure if their toilets have tanks, though - I may just have to crap in the sink.

Boston globe bashes Jim Wallace for calling out dicks stunt.

Read the comments, the pitchforks are out for nra members, and you regular sick gun nuts.

No I won’t link anything from that commie bird cage liner.

It won’t be long now till the headline

“Angry mob attacks citizen wearing a nra hat.”

There are a handful of guns they have which, when on sale, I could understand someone going there to buy them. They are the commodity type ones where the purchase location is little to no added value and its reasonable to just go wherever its cheapest. (ruger 10/22, rem 870, mossberg 500, etc) Outside of that everything seems to be listed at MSRP and so you would have to be a masochist in order to justify buying it there at a higher price vs. going to a LGS. Maybe they get a certain amount of "first time buyer" who is more comfortable there since they have been there before to buy other sporting equipment vs. going to a LGS where they might not be as comfortable. With that said, anybody I meet who is new, I always try to steer them towards a good shop for what they are looking for because places like Dicks end up being the worst of any option short of "commodity" guns when on sale.

Back
Top Bottom