Dicks sporting good Hadley Ma.

shootback

NES Member
I got an email from Dicks' announcing thier fall firearms and Ammo sale. I can always use more ammo so I call to see if they have any 223. The guy at the Hadley store tells me that there is a sale but the Hadley store is not selling guns or ammo at this time! It seams that their dealers license has expired or some other BS. What a sh!twhoe that chain is

I got an email from Dicks' announcing thier fall firearms and Ammo sale. I can always use more ammo so I call to see if they have any 223. The guy at the Hadley store tells me that there is a sale but the Hadley store is not selling guns or ammo at this time! It seams that their dealers license has expired or some other BS. What a sh!twhoe that chain is

Dick's sells guns in MA with an attitude of fear and reluctance. There's no reason to buy there.

I just got a return call from customer service. They told me that the store has submitted the renewal application for the Hadley store but it has not yet been sent back to them. I asked if a rain check was available and the woman asks if I could just go to another Dicks store! What I said was I will be happy to go to another store but there is no way in hell it will be a dicks store. I will never go into a Dicks store, recommend one of their store or brake for their employees crossing the street. SCREW YOU DICKS'

Ps: I will be sending this to the home office as well.

Sounds like the "Walmart Problem" every couple of years.

I was buying ammo at the Hadley Wal-mart and heard about this. Apparently the Dick's manager transferred and they had no one left at the store with appropriate license.

Back
Top Bottom