Dicks no longer selling 'assault rifles'

It said certain Semi-Auto guns at stores near the shooting but who knows if it's all stores or what.
Still a knee-jerk reaction.

It said certain Semi-Auto guns at stores near the shooting but who knows if it's all stores or what.
Still a knee-jerk reaction.

They said they would no longer sell guns at the stores near the shooting and would suspend certain semis from stores nationwide

I stopped going there when they started asking for blood types so you could buy a box of 50

Yup. " please indicate if you're a US citizen. Can I see your FID so I can record it for our computer systems ?"

Dicks. I'll be buying my upper soon from another site, plus I believe they only sell complete rifles.

Any of these stores I go to around me only have shotguns and .22 rifles... Plus didn't they say that shit bag tried buying a rifle at dicks and got denied a few days before the shooting??? As far as I'm concerned that means the gun laws worked in not selling to him.

Dick's definition of an assault rifle. F them!

nc6913l.jpg

Walmart has also decided to pull products. I wouldn't give my money to Walmart or Dick's before this anyway. I'd rather support my local mom 'n' pop and independently owned shops.

I was going to go to Dick's to get a kid's bow and arrow set (real one, not suction cups, but not broadheads either). Now where do I go? I wonder if Klem's has these.

Totally asinine. If there ever was a reason for a real boycott. This would be it.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

F' them. I was talking with a kid working the gun section at one the other week. He was saying they aren't allowed to carry AR's at that store and that they might be looking to get rid of guns altogether. I asked him why the hell they would do that when gun sales are booming. I didn't know he was talking about the sentiment of the entire shitty chain.

Back
Top Bottom