Dick's coupon?

Does anyone know if there is a Dick's ammo coupon out there that hasn't expired yet??? Those things have spoiled me rotten - ammo prices have jumped enough as it is, and now it's like they've jumped even more when my coupons expires.

I haven't seen one in ages. I would love to see another buy 1 get one 50% off...

Checked my local Dick's today (Pittsfield) and they don't have one in their flyer and weren't sure when the next one was coming out FWIW.

http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?sduid=0&t=749883

attachment.php

that coupon restricts the purhase of ammo or firearms

Is this against policy...

to photocopy a coupon?

I'd imagine that if it was not, you could print these out by the dozen and hand them out.

Not that I would do that.

Reptile

to photocopy a coupon?

I'd imagine that if it was not, you could print these out by the dozen and hand them out.

Not that I would do that.

Reptile

Yes, you can - I do it all the time...bookstores often send coupons through email that require printing out - they are hoping you will pass them out...bring'em on in...[grin]

if you buy a case (10 boxes) you get 10% off.....
and if you get a scorecard you will get dicks rewards points aka free gift cards.

Yes, you can - I do it all the time...bookstores often send coupons through email that require printing out - they are hoping you will pass them out...bring'em on in...[grin]

WTH, the coupon that opens clearly says that ammunition is excluded. Am I missing something?
TIA

How about $10 off $25. It's a "Coaches Certificate". It doesn't have an ammo restriction. I haven't tried it but if anyone does, be sure to let us know if it works. It's good for the next year.
http://a.slickdeals.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=74861&d=1201376380

WTH, the coupon that opens clearly says that ammunition is excluded. Am I missing something?
TIA
The coupon that I posted does not have an ammo restriction. Someone said that my link didn't work but I didn't have a problem opening it.

Not to state the obvious, but if you shop at Dicks make sure you sign up for the Score Card. They just me $20.00 worth of gift certs. A nice suprise in the mail and promptly put towards more ammo!!

How about $10 off $25. It's a "Coaches Certificate". It doesn't have an ammo restriction. I haven't tried it but if anyone does, be sure to let us know if it works. It's good for the next year.
http://a.slickdeals.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=74861&d=1201376380

I went with my son to the Dick's in Dedham. Each of us had one that I had printed out on
the color printer at work. My son went to the checkout with a young lady and had no
problem. I went to the checkout with (I guess) the manager. He wouldn't take it so I
left three boxes of ammo on his counter and walked out. A crap shoot at best. I would
do as my son did the next time and exploit inexperience.

It's not inexperience. The manager was a prick. I've had no problem with buying ammo with it many times at Natick on Rt.9.

Last edited:
I posted a sheet of "Coaches" coupons a while back. $10 off a $25 purchase, no ammo restriction. I used one the other night.

Back
Top Bottom