• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Dick's now hates FUDDs too.

allen-1

NES Member
Dick's pulled "assault weapons" first, then certain ammo. And some of the FUDDs seemed to think that was "okay" because they weren't affecting hunters. After all, they were just getting rid of the "bad stuff".

Just like any gun control platform, warm up that water with the frog in it until it boils - he won't notice if you do it slowly.

Dick's pulled "assault weapons" first, then certain ammo. And some of the FUDDs seemed to think that was "okay" because they weren't affecting hunters. After all, they were just getting rid of the "bad stuff".

Just like any gun control platform, warm up that water with the frog in it until it boils - he won't notice if you do it slowly.

Maybe now the Fudds will listen to us.....There coming for your shit too!

Where will they buy their trap ammo? The horror!!!

All along they thought they were safe. 😂 😂
Can you hear us now????
I got into a "spirited debate" a couple weekends ago when I was at the club shooting a few rounds with a new hunting shotgun I bought. He was talking a out the deals he's getting on target loads at dicks. I spoke my piece about dicks......he spoke his about how he doesn't have a ton of money
Iving on his fixed income and has to buy wherever he can for the cheapest sales........while toting a fairly new kreighoff around. 🙄

what amazes me is that despite EVERYTHING they sell being available on line, they seem to be doing OK at least prior to the latest stock decline

Why invest the emotional energy to get angry at one business? Would your life not be better if you just write them off, and go about your business without them?

From a business point of view, reallocating toward higher-margin products makes sense for them, provided they can sell the replacement merchandise. Firearms and ammo are among the lowest-profit items in all of retail. Regular Dick's stores were never good at selling firearms anyway, although a couple of the F&S stores were very successful before The Great Pandering decision.

Had a conversation with an officer at a(unmentioned) gun club, hell of a nice guy but, then he said," I don't care if they do away with the 2nd amendment as long as thy grandfather you and me." That's what we're up against.
What a retard. What makes him think he’s so special?

Had a conversation with an officer at a(unmentioned) gun club, hell of a nice guy but, then he said," I don't care if they do away with the 2nd amendment as long as thy grandfather you and me." That's what we're up against.
[angry]

what amazes me is that despite EVERYTHING they sell being available on line, they seem to be doing OK at least prior to the latest stock decline
They have exceeded earnings expectations four quarters in a row; the gun stuff isn't hurting them so far as I can tell.

POS like that guy only give 2 f*cks about themselves. SCREW THE NEXT GENERATION AND EVERYONE WHO DOESN'T HAVE A GUN YET!!

Fudd (noun): a gun owner that is blind or willingly contributes to their own destruction.

POS like that guy only give 2 f*cks about themselves. SCREW THE NEXT GENERATION AND EVERYONE WHO DOESN'T HAVE A GUN YET!!

Fudd (noun): a gun owner that is blind or willingly contributes to their own destruction.
Don't get too riled up, there are plenty of folks here on this forum who are exactly like that guy. If you've ever perused the classifieds you know who they are.

Whenever I get out of this state I'm going on a mission to purchase as many pre-ban items as possible as often as possible and selling them to those stuck here at cost(+shipping, I'll even include a pic of the receipt for transparency) just to crash the market and f*** the resident forum gougers in the ass. It's been a dream of mine for awhile and I'm hoping to make it happen by the end of summer next year, although sooner would be better.

Sure, you get to keep what you have, just fill out this form with make, model, amount of rounds and your address. You have to notify us if you move.

Oh, yeah, we'll need to verify this information you gave us last month.

Oh yeah, about those grandfathered guns? You need to turn those in as well.

I got into a "spirited debate" a couple weekends ago when I was at the club shooting a few rounds with a new hunting shotgun I bought. He was talking a out the deals he's getting on target loads at dicks. I spoke my piece about dicks......he spoke his about how he doesn't have a ton of money
Iving on his fixed income and has to buy wherever he can for the cheapest sales........while toting a fairly new kreighoff around. 🙄
Tell him to be less poor and to pull himself up by his bootstraps.

Don't get too riled up, there are plenty of folks here on this forum who are exactly like that guy. If you've ever perused the classifieds you know who they are.

Whenever I get out of this state I'm going on a mission to purchase as many pre-ban items as possible as often as possible and selling them to those stuck here at cost(+shipping, I'll even include a pic of the receipt for transparency) just to crash the market and f*** the resident forum gougers in the ass. It's been a dream of mine for awhile and I'm hoping to make it happen by the end of summer next year, although sooner would be better.

I've always thought the same. I'd like to try and help my fellow NESers, not profit from them. Hopefully I'll have that opportunity in the near future.

In other words he's a mega skinflint

He probably doesn’t have any kids so he could care less. It is a very selfish attitude and it hurts all gun owners. The only way we will survive the constant assault on our rights is to stick together.

Bob

Back
Top Bottom