*Developing Story* NFL Quarterback Steve McNair shot to death

Mike S

NES Member
Apparently he was found @ home with an unidentified female both dead of GSW's details still coming in.

I heard it on the radio a little while ago. So effin sad. T&P for his friends and family. RIP.

A small piece of news:
The woman was not his wife. Still nothing saying if the gun was found (murder/suicide?) or not found (straight murder?). He was known to frequent that condo as well so he could have been targeted. He seemed like a nice guy and his teammates seem to be confirming that. What a shame. [sad2]

Guns don't kill people...Husbands/Wives that come home early DO!

More detail from cnn.com. Looks like this was not a spouse walking in early.
A law enforcement source close to the investigation said the woman is McNair's girlfriend and that the residence is her condominium.

Witnesses said McNair was a frequent visitor there.

New update. I just heard on the news he was shot multiple times and she was shot once in the head and the gun was found near her body. She was 20.

'what do you mean you're not divorcing her?" bang, bang, bang.

the gf had been pinched Sunday for DWI, he was a passenger, in a vehicle registered to both of them!

Reports are that his wife is devastated. She wanted to kill him, but his girlfriend got him first.

There was a day when a new Cadillac Escalade was enough. Just what the heck to girls want these days? I hope he didn't buy her the gun, too. [thinking]

Update:

The pistol found at the scene of the shooting that killed former NFL quarterback Steve McNair and his girlfriend was purchased by the woman two nights before, police said Monday.

From CNN:

Nashville Metropolitan Police Department Spokesman Don Aaron said Monday. He said he didn't know whether it was a legal purchase but noted that Kazemi wouldn't meet the age requirement for a permit to carry a handgun, which is 21.

[shocked]

..and who will the Brady Campaign et al blame for this? If you said the psycho 20 yr old GF go directly to the back of the class and put the dunce cap on. The correct answer is (drum roll) the gun, of course!

You see, 2 days earlier the gun was sitting in the window of the gun shop with those big ol' puppy eyes and the GF just had to have him! Little did she know it was all a set up and the puppy... er... gun was actually a killer in disguise! If only she hand listened to Sarah Brady! If only she could have been saved by the light of Obama! If only Rosie ODonnell could have put down the twinkie and double sided dildo and had gotten to her sooner!

...too all you media whores out there ready to blame yet another inanimate object. That psycho bitch pulled the trigger. If she didn't have a gun she probably would have used a knife. I can go on, but you commie libs don't listen anyways. You're too busy with your global warming and polar ice caps melting and breaking off carrying polar bears to their certain doom. Maybe I'm mistaken, but I was under the impression that polar bear could swim.

Ok... I just went from a murder/suicide to global warming... I really need to get outside more.

That seems to be the consensus. Very sad. I liked him a lot. He seemed to be a stand-up guy.

How are we defining "stand-up guy" nowadays?

Once-upon-a-time guys that were married with 4 kids but kept a flat with a girlfriend 16 years their junior...were called something else.

How are we defining "stand-up guy" nowadays?

Once-upon-a-time guys that were married with 4 kids but kept a flat with a girlfriend 16 years their junior...were called something else.
How true. Then again he's not much of a "stand-up" guy any more; more like a lying down kind-of guy, but them's the breaks. I do feel really sorry for his wife and children.

I will never understand the need of some people who want to off themselves to have to take someone else with them [sad]

I will never understand the need of some people who want to off themselves to have to take someone else with them [sad]

Agreed. I can understand someone deciding that their life sucks so it is time to end their own pain. But taking someone with them? I don't get it.

Felger was going on about this on the WEEI morning sports show filling in for Dennis and Calahan. "What a wonderful country where you can buy a 9mm for $100 in the parking lot where you work" kind of crap. At least he did mention that it was illegally purchased.

Maybe this will become this generations "Fatal Attraction", making guys think twice before screwing around

Back
Top Bottom