Derek as Globe Poster Boy - with Picture

The points have been made already. No need to restate the obvious.

PS. Don't much care what you think.

This is a great example of the break down in communication and lack of respect for fellow NES'ers that has cast a large gray cloud over NES the last few days.
Jose, can you add your insight and opinion to this discussion without the personal vitriol?

Hell, first off, they're reading the Globe. They've already made a conscious decision to support a paper more biased that Pravda, for crissakes...

Well, since I posted the picture and have a subscription to the Globe (Sundays only), let me mentioned that I buy it only for tactical intelligence - to find out what the MASS whackos are thinking before they try to do something about it.

"Keep your friends close.... and your enemies closer"

After taking a deep breath, and flushing several false starts at flame posts, I've got two things to say:

1: Derek, You look good in that picture.
2: Having to conform to some standard of self expression (especially in a casual or recreational setting) facilitates the re-emergence of eugenics.

Derek definitely wasn't appropriately equipped!

He should have had at least a grenade launcher or some sort of flame thrower on him to effectively represent us gun owners....anything less is just not flashy enough [wink] At least a pipe-bomb or two on your persons would have sufficed [shocked] Oh no I didn't!

Great photo Derek - I don't think it matters what photo was used for the article. I think the message as to why you moved was quite clear.

Congrats on the article Derek! There aren't nearly enough gun-supporting articles in the mainstream media, or enough pointing to the real problems in MA that are driving people away.

Derek, FWIW I like the photo, maybe it will keep some liberals from moving to NH! What a difference a few miles north makes in attitudes..........

I don't care what liberals think. They're fools, and I treat them as such.

Back
Top Bottom