• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

David Gregory Violates DC Gun Law

Whether or not your post was partially or entirely tongue in cheek, youhit the nail on the head. Having some people of color, women or openly gay people as spokesmen would be better than the stereotypical old white guy they have had forever.

I also agree, but Unfortunatly the majority of these people are Anti gun liberals.

Whether or not your post was partially or entirely tongue in cheek, youhit the nail on the head. Having some people of color, women or openly gay people as spokesmen would be better than the stereotypical old white guy they have had forever. Complain about it all you want, cry about how unfair it is, but at the end of the day most of America sees the NRA as a bunch of whiny white men.

What happened to Sandra Froman? She is a past NRA President. Would be good to have her around again.

This. Wayne, while passionate about his his cause (and more so his job) has become a caricature. The left has done the job of demonizing him, but the foaming at the mouth verbal gymnastics he goes backs them up

He only makes >$900k a year. For that kind of money you can't expect much.

Gregory MUST be arrested to show the country how ridiculous the gun laws are in some states (or districts)! He should be made an example of how unsuspecting, law abiding citizens can get caught up in a load of shit! His arrest will show that laws will not keep these items out of the hands of people that should not have them.

AND because he's a big douche!

Gregory MUST be arrested to show the country how ridiculous the gun laws are in some states (or districts)! He should be made an example of how unsuspecting, law abiding citizens can get caught up in a load of shit! His arrest will show that laws will not keep these items out of the hands of people that should not have them.

AND because he's a big douche!

This!!!

Seems to me that local law enforcement should at the least question him. Ya know, "Where did you get the illegal mag? Does it belong to you? Who does it belong to? Are you licensed? Is the owner licensed? Does anyone in authority at this facility know that you have this mag? Who is your immediate superior? Please do not leave the city until this problem is rectfied."

Last edited:
http://www.politico.com/story/2012/12/cops-probe-nbc-gregory-on-gun-clip-85481.html

Good. Liberals who violate the law with absolutely zero intent to harm anyone or anything should be held to the same standard as otherwise law-abiding gun owners who have the same lack of intent.

The very fact police resources are being wasted on this violation at all is proof of how foolish the law is. But what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Gregory may be a douche and a moron for violating laws on national television, but I don't think publicly calling for someone to be arrested on a law the NRA opposes would have been a smart move on the part of LaPierre.

Waving the baited hook.

-tapatalk and Devin McCourty blow chunks-

Seems to me that local law enforcement should at the least question him. Ya know, "Where did you get the illegal mag? Does it belong to you? Who does it belong to? Are you licensed? Is the owner licensed? Does anyone in authority at this facility know that you have this mag? Who is your immediate superior? Please do not leave the city until this problem is rectfied."

1. If he has any brains, Gregory will respond with "I am exercising my right not to answer any questions. Am I free to go?".

2. "Don't leave town" is a line from a bad movie. It's enforceable only as a court order, not something the police can simply command.

My money says that the investigators find it was a film prop that cannot hold actual ammunition or be readily modified to hold actual ammunition. False alarm, nothing to see here.

The issue will quickly die. Threatening to prosecute Gregory for illegal possession of a high-cap magazine will only underscore the absurdity of the law and the DC authorities will not want to do that.

David Gregory may be pompous, above the law, one of the beautiful people, etc., but I would like to know how Mr. Gregory obtained the magazine in the first place. Someone must have purchased the mag, then sent in motion a chain of possession which put the mag in Gregory's hands. Wouldn't everyone who touched said mag be in violation of the DC statute? IANAL, but if I read the statute correctly, mere possession is enough to be found guilty, punished by $1,000 fine or year in the big house. Personally I would love to see Mr. Gregory spend a year in lockup, but I doubt it would ever happen.

Perhaps anyone with a legal background can comment?

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom