David Gregory Violates DC Gun Law

Knob Creek

NES Member
Waives around a 30 round magazine on National TV:

David-Gregory-magazine1-620x345.jpeg

No person in the District shall possess, sell, or transfer any large capacity ammunition feeding device regardless of whether the device is attached to a firearm. For the purposes of this subsection, the term large capacity ammunition feeding device means a magazine, belt, drum, feed strip, or similar device that has a capacity of, or that can be readily restored or converted to accept, more than 10 rounds of ammunition. The term large capacity ammunition feeding device shall not include an attached tubular device designed to accept, and capable of operating only with, .22 caliber rimfire ammunition..”

http://thepatriotperspective.wordpress.com/2012/12/23/david-gregory-violates-dc-gun-law-on-national-tv/

Last edited:
Oh, he's exempt. He is one of the "beautiful" people.

Or a useful idiot.

But, I repeat myself.

Considering how ignorant anti-gun politicians are of anything related to firearms, he probably has no idea what he is waving around.

He probably thinks it's a bayonet.

If Wayne LaPierre wasn't rambling like an idiotic bafoon, he might have caught that and called out David Gregory. Thank God Jason Chaffetz and, to a lesser extent, Lindsey Graham were there to play clean-up.

Why can't anyone from the NRA just come out and say that AR-15's and 30 round mags are 2A protected? The acrobatics they engage in to prevent from having to confirm that view is just painful to watch.

If Wayne LaPierre wasn't rambling like an idiotic bafoon, he might have caught that and called out David Gregory. Thank God Jason Chaffetz and, to a lesser extent, Lindsey Graham were there to play clean-up.

Why can't anyone from the NRA just come out and say that AR-15's and 30 round mags are 2A protected? The acrobatics they engage in to prevent from having to confirm that view is just painful to watch.

This. Wayne, while passionate about his his cause (and more so his job) has become a caricature. The left has done the job of demonizing him, but the foaming at the mouth verbal gymnastics he goes backs them up

This is similar to a problem that I have with David Wallace, which is he does not correct mistakes as he conducts interviews. "Clips" are "mags" and by the way, I'm calling the police to have you arrested for possession of that magazine.

Now that would be news. Not "LaPierre gets roughed up by insane media members while they commit felonies."

Gregory may be a douche and a moron for violating laws on national television, but I don't think publicly calling for someone to be arrested on a law the NRA opposes would have been a smart move on the part of LaPierre.

David Gregory = Douchebag Alert...

Sometimes I miss GWB:
"At White House briefings, Mr. Gregory earned a reputation as one of the more aggressive questioners, and he was once mocked by President Bush for asking a question in French to Jacques Chirac. "The guy memorizes four words, and he plays like he's intercontinental,'' Mr. Bush said.

Gregory may be a douche and a moron for violating laws on national television, but I don't think publicly calling for someone to be arrested on a law the NRA opposes would have been a smart move on the part of LaPierre.

Maybe - maybe not. LaPiere could however, (had he not been busy producing spittle), highlighted how insane the law is, by pointing out that Gregory was violating it...

THIS is a perfect example of why more laws are not the answer. It's illegal for this bag of douche to possess the mag but (a) he doesn't fear prosecution or (b) he doesn't care about prosecution, or (c) the current laws will not be enforced and he knows it.

Right! I'm telling ya, we need women and gay guys as the face of most pro gun groups. No moonbat argues with women and gay dudes.

I would have liked the following asked by Wayne

Do you believe we should enforce the current gun laws?
Do you believe that certain groups of people are above the law?
Do you believe anyone breaking current gun laws should be arrested and charged with a crime?

No, but LaPierre could have used that point to illustrate the ineffectiveness of the current laws.

We will know out for sure after the DC police complete their investigation...[wink]

The investigation would go nowhere as long as he has the sense not to keep the mag in his residence/car/office, and to say "I am exercising my right to remain silent". A TV image of a 30 round mag body that may, or may not, in fact be an actual 30 rounder falls far short of the proof required in any court assuming competent defense counsel.

This is a perfect example of a criminals ability to easily acquire and possess such a devistating item.

He won't get in trouble because they know he's a "law abiding citizen"

Last edited:
Right! I'm telling ya, we need women and gay guys as the face of most pro gun groups. No moonbat argues with women and gay dudes.
Whether or not your post was partially or entirely tongue in cheek, youhit the nail on the head. Having some people of color, women or openly gay people as spokesmen would be better than the stereotypical old white guy they have had forever. Complain about it all you want, cry about how unfair it is, but at the end of the day most of America sees the NRA as a bunch of whiny white men.

Back
Top Bottom