• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Washington Gun Law Youtuber Puts Proposed New Mass Gun Law in the Spotlight!

I like his stuff. He's definitely not nearly as big-deal as he purports, but he puts on a good channel. He doesn't get stuck in 10 min of just drivel. He gets to the point and moves on.

I foresee MA passing this, getting injuncted, the injunction ignored/overpealed, and then becoming moot as the Chi-town case will finally hit a deciding factor.

In the meantime, we will be left in the very same limbo-land that Illinois gun owners are in right now.

Makes me think the mASS Cheaps of Police is a bit corrupt. I wonder what their opinion is on police details. LOL

I like his stuff. He's definitely not nearly as big-deal as he purports, but he puts on a good channel. He doesn't get stuck in 10 min of just drivel. He gets to the point and moves on.

I foresee MA passing this, getting injuncted, the injunction ignored/overpealed, and then becoming moot as the Chi-town case will finally hit a deciding factor.

In the meantime, we will be left in the very same limbo-land that Illinois gun owners are in right now.

Makes me think the mASS Cheaps of Police is a bit corrupt. I wonder what their opinion is on police details. LOL

He’s gotten into more click bait videos “This case could destroy the ATF!”. He’s also started putting out more and more videos, so I don’t watch as much of a percentage of his videos. But I get it, he wants more money from YouTube. I don’t blame his hustle.

He’s gotten into more click bait videos “This case could destroy the ATF!”. He’s also started putting out more and more videos, so I don’t watch as much of a percentage of his videos. But I get it, he wants more money from YouTube. I don’t blame his hustle.
Yea him and Armed Scholar are super into the click bait titles. SUPREME COURT 6-3 RULING DESTROYS ATF AUTHROITY and the like. Then you watch the video and find out its just some procedural event in the court case and there's no ruling.

Armed Scholar needs to get locked in that mom's basement of his with no wifi. I can't tell you how often I ALMOST click on his vids, then check the author.

WGL puts on a better performance than the guy that used to be the MA cop, MrGunnGear or whatever his name is that is always at his pond and Braden from Langley Outdoors. (He was great. He's turning into a 13yo girl in his arguments.). Shorter and sweeter. But yeah, there isn't a single gun rights channel I watch that I watch EVERY episode.

Scratch that. I watch every bi-weekly news release from ARFCOM's YT channel.

Armed Scholar needs to get locked in that mom's basement of his with no wifi. I can't tell you how often I ALMOST click on his vids, then check the author.

WGL puts on a better performance than the guy that used to be the MA cop, MrGunnGear or whatever his name is that is always at his pond and Braden from Langley Outdoors. (He was great. He's turning into a 13yo girl in his arguments.). Shorter and sweeter. But yeah, there isn't a single gun rights channel I watch that I watch EVERY episode.

Scratch that. I watch every bi-weekly news release from ARFCOM's YT channel.
Armed ScholaR is nothing but clickbait BS. Stopped watching him after he fooled me 4 times. Never again

NSSF has also gotten wind of it..
View attachment 844691

Ummm, ancient (last Fall) article? The Cheaps of Police are definitely FOR this dumbass bill. They can go F themselves at this point.

Unlike their counterparts in the House, senators will embark on debate with the Massachusetts Chiefs of Police Association on their side from the outset.

MCOPA members unanimously voted not to support the House bill shortly before representatives approved it, warning that its proposals to overhaul firearm registration and limit where guns can be carried “will not reduce gun violence.”

But the association representing hundreds of law enforcement officials gave a clear endorsement of the Senate bill, with its top leader, Agawam Police Chief Eric Gillis, joining Senate Democrats at a press conference to unveil the measure.

Ummm, ancient (last Fall) article? The Cheaps of Police are definitely FOR this dumbass bill. They can go F themselves at this point.

ahh.. yes.. true.. didn't even notice

link in the article points to new version of the Bill.. looks like poster didn't read it all/correctly

Back
Top Bottom