Cruiser shot in Millis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's not go overboard here. Man of integrity is a little lavish, don't you think.

I hope so. I want dirt, too much integrity might affect the flow of info.

Hmm is that a statutorily rape charge as well??? After all she is 17 she can't make her own decisions just yet. Just curious...it's 16 he's good .

If he goes to NY or NJ with her and gets to know her so to speak, he'd have some issues. i think Ca is 18 too. Most are 16, some 17, some 18.

I don't know how you'd be able to get any sleep knowing that you have empty mags somewhere...

lol. It's just one empty mag. The rest are not empty...still haven't found it but in fairness i haven't look again yet today...

He goes by Toast now.

Truly a standup guy imnsho.

Mark Belmore would strongly disagree with that if he weren't killed because of it.

I just did a quick read of the court case and maybe I'm missing something but from what I read it looks like Belmore instigated the confrontation that led to his death.

Those would be GPPs drinkin hours, youd be wise to protect your password!

Let's not go overboard here. Man of integrity is a little lavish, don't you think.

i can't believe i left my anus unattended during those hours.

integrity? possibly maybe. bro code for not molestifying me in my sleep?

...slightly disappointed.

Ok, so here's the next question, did he set it on fire on purpose or was that just a happy side effect after he wrecked it?

He torched it. I'd put money on it. WHAT A BONE HEAD!

Took me about twenty quick minutes this morning to determine things didn't add up. What an embarrassment to the Millis PD. Talk about a complete destruction of ones character and alienation of a whole Town and occupation..

Oh well cops after all are human beings. I'm Not too surprised. I'm sure there's a chick involved somehow. Shows a very week constitution. This one was not weeded out well. I bet his CO is completely embarrassed.

This is certainly big enough and twisted enough to make the National News at 6:30 pm, I just wonder, if it does, at what time segment they will put it in, big time glamour first headline, or at the end last two minute and sneak it in....?

I'm in NY on work and the receptionist was watching it on a local station out here. I just shook my head and laughed.

If I were a betting man, and I am, I'd bet that the other cops in Millis knew this guy was a BS artist. I'll bet among themselves they had already decided this kid was a problem. But I'll bet none of them knew just how effed up this kid was.

As a part timer who hadn't gone through the academy, I wouldn't be surprised if he hadn't had a psych evaluation.

I wouldn't be surprised if he played dress up and took sweet, fake, action pictures for Internet cred.

Would this part time officer be listed as "Permanent Intermittent Officer" on, say, the Millis PD website?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would this part time officer be listed as "Permanent Intermittent Officer" on, say, the Millis PD website?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what I'm suspecting, the guy I am thinking is listed as a dispatcher on the town site and a PIO on the police site.

I wouldn't be surprised if he played dress up and took sweet, fake, action pictures for Internet cred.

Holy shit, as this was unravelling, my only hope in life was that it was him, I knew it wasn't, but that would have been sofa king awesome. Then an independent source shattered my dreams by verifying the age.

Links man, Links I say!!

This guy looks a bit older based on his bio, don't want to out someone unless we are fairly sure. Looks to be around 24/25 based on what I'm finding, supposedly the perp is 22?

Pretty sure I'm right, the guy I'm looking at was a Dispatcher the made a intermittent officer in Julyish.

Last edited:
I'm sure the press will release his name before too long. Let's not jump the gun, make assumptions and possibly get it wrong.

This story just continues to deliver: You can't make this shit up.

This. Head scratching time.

- - - Updated - - -

This guy looks a bit older based on his bio, don't want to out someone unless we are fairly sure. Looks to be around 24/25 based on what I'm finding, supposedly the perp is 22?

Pretty sure I'm right, the guy I'm looking at was a Dispatcher the made a intermittent officer in Julyish.

I just read the Glob that said 24

Holy shit, as this was unravelling, my only hope in life was that it was him, I knew it wasn't, but that would have been sofa king awesome. Then an independent source shattered my dreams by verifying the age.

Wouldn't that have been something?

Nothing coulda saved that IG account.

Not even more pro-photoshopped quasi operating testosterone pics...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom