• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Cruiser shot in Millis

Status
Not open for further replies.

NES Member
Just drove through on my way home. Cops everywhere and a chopper is circling the area

Two shot and and set it on fire...yeah, they're done when they get caught. What idiots...

Is it possible that it wasn't gun shots? Two shots set a car on fire? What did they use tracers? I don't know sounds like a hard thing to do.

Edit: Ok updated news reports says officers drove the cruiser, crashed it, then it caught fire. That makes more sense.

http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/29...illis-after-reports-of-shots-fired-at-cruiser

It wouldn't surprise me. If the officer was getting road head and crashed cruiser. Panicked when it stated to smolder and catch on fire. Put a few holes in it and blamed the whole thing on some random sniper.

Last edited:
Step 1: crash cruiser
Step 2: claim cruiser was shot at, causing crash
Step 3: avoid disciplinary action.

What have some of us been saying for some time now; be careful and you reap what you sow.

I'm not saying I endorse or support this behavior, but to put it another way "When people have nothing left to lose, they lose it" Gerald Celente

More and more police bad acts are coming to light thanks to cellphone video, the police even complain about it; how can a complete video be biased anyway? But I digress, you have people who are just trying to live their lives and some 'official' comes along and says they owe $$$$ on a fine/tax/fee whatever - or try to lock them up out of spite or 'Contempt of Cop' - something that makes no sense. The EPA fining the farmer $16 Million for a stock pond he built and got all state permits and paperwork approved including final inspection.

So we have folks that have had enough, just plain at the edge, and the govt has managed to push them over (Chris Dorner). So some people have an edge that is much closer and unstable than others - others have a long way to go but when they go over they go big time.

Just my ramblings I guess, but this isn't going to end soon, copycats abound and it doesn't take long for the obligatory 'Shelter In Place' order to piss off even more people.

I went into the Roche Brothers in Millis off of 109 to get dinner stuff and passed many police cars. Two helicopters overhead, and officials in full helmets and gear with M16's on the street corners. Lots of cops and blocked roads all around, but I had to detour home.

I don't know what went down but lots of cops and gear out and about.

cruiser shot at

Is it possible that it wasn't gun shots? Two shots set a car on fire? What did they use tracers? I don't know sounds like a hard thing to do.

Edit: Ok updated news reports says officers drove the cruiser, crashed it, then it caught fire. That makes more sense.

http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/29...illis-after-reports-of-shots-fired-at-cruiser
Was thinking something similar. Seems odd
It wouldn't surprise me. If the officer was getting road head and crashed cruiser. Panicked when it stated to smolder and catch on fire. Put a few holes in it and blamed the whole thing on some random sniper.
I was thinking something along these lines myself.

Step 1: crash cruiser
Step 2: claim cruiser was shot at, causing crash
Step 3: avoid disciplinary action.

Agreed. Sounds very odd. A red truck shoots a passing cop car twice for no reason in a sleepy little town. I don't buy it.

Yes... because there is no way that anyone could figure out that a dude emptied his blaster into a burning car, replaced his duty ammo, cleaned his gun, and dug the bullets out of the burning car so they couldn't match them up. I'm totally going to try that if I ever end up in this particular situation.

Best. Plan. Ever.

As far as payback for bad behavior of other officers... whatever. I still treat people with the same respect I always have, and will continue to. I still hold my coworkers accountable for bad decisions, and will continue to do so. As far as some random dude that wants to take a shot at the title because of the uniform I wear?

e96c59556847360b20ce142dba8fc23c.jpg

I have no idea of the circumstances and wish the officers well, but I saw 4 pair of officers in full helmet and vests with slung M16 on different street corners and a probably 6 more standard cop cars on my detour home today.

News said a SIP order was in place in Millis.

I'm just over the line, so I'm still breathing free air for the moment. There's a local cop parked down the street, as I'm a few miles away from where this went down.

Report I saw on the news was that the truck was observed circling around the high school, school went into lock down, cops were called and that's
when shots were fired.

Assuming any of that is factual, it sounds like shooting at the cop was a secondary thought or action.

Yes... because there is no way that anyone could figure out that a dude emptied his blaster into a burning car, replaced his duty ammo, cleaned his gun, and dug the bullets out of the burning car so they couldn't match them up. I'm totally going to try that if I ever end up in this particular situation.

Best. Plan. Ever.

As far as payback for bad behavior of other officers... whatever. I still treat people with the same respect I always have, and will continue to. I still hold my coworkers accountable for bad decisions, and will continue to do so. As far as some random dude that wants to take a shot at the title because of the uniform I wear?

"Can we shoot at it?"

"I don't know, can you?

Who declared open season? All this shit is just plain crazy.

NWA did, back in 1988. However, many aspiring 'gangsters' are just know learning the contents if Ice Cube's treatise, having just now found someone kind enough to read it to them. Although tragic for society and hazardous for law enforcement, the current situation DOES show success in education to that extent.

Last edited:

Can a cop lose his license if HE refuses a breathalyzer while he's on duty or is that just for "regular people"..?
Just sayin...

Best. Plan. Ever.

so many great quotes from that movie.

DaisyIfYouDo.gif

Report I saw on the news was that the truck was observed circling around the high school, school went into lock down, cops were called and that's
when shots were fired.

Assuming any of that is factual, it sounds like shooting at the cop was a secondary thought or action.

I saw that on the news, they said a "threat" (undefined) was called into the middle school in the morning.

Original info I heard said it was a ford pickup, new they are saying maybe a chevy. Info is all over the map. They broke into a shed in the neighborhood, found and empty shed. They are saying now, the cop heard shots, then saw a red truck drive away quickly.

Unless there are bullet holes found, the thing sounds like a nervous cop who heard some sounds and panicked.

Holy shit, the retard is strong up in this thread. You dipshits all calling for the cordwood to be stacked are awfully willing to dream up tinfoil theories to explain it away when numb****s start doing it for all the wrong reasons. Holy shit

NWA did, back in 1998. However, many aspiring 'gangsters' are just know learning the contents if Ice Cube's treatise, having just now found someone kind enough to read it to them. Although tragic for society and hazardous for law enforcement, the current situation DOES show success in education to that extent.

In 1998 they were celebrating the 10 year anniversary of the album. [smile]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom