Cruiser shot in Millis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah seriously, that's why I'm not going to post it.
Just type her name into Google or Facebook, tada. Required 0 work.
Finding a picture of Officer Idiot took some work. I should send it to the media and lol when I see it on TV.

Im preeeeeetttttyyyyy sure she got interviewed by one of the bigfour, discussing her eye contact and such........ she was on the big screen already

Doing it over again I’d have still taken his word for it until proven otherwise. Innocent until proven guilty. It’s the same standard we’d want for us. I seriously believe most of the cop haters here a guys that wanted to be cops, but either didn’t have the stones to actually do it, or didn’t make the cut.

Apology accepted.

cat%20-%20i%20love%20this%20thread%20so%20much-2.jpg

Not likely. I still try to give everyone their day in court. Part of my defense of police it to counter some of the rabid cop hate on this forum

I think part of it, is that I have a hard time hypothesizing/believing/rationalizing that someone who's on the brink of getting hired full time as a cop, would decide that it's a great idea to concoct this shit sandwich.

I guess in my mind, the logic doesn't make sense. You're about to start a career, where you're going to be under constant public scrutiny and surveillance... How do you possibly think that you could get away with this? It's beyond dumb.

And more importantly, WHY would you do it? What could you possibly gain?

We'll discuss as we roll tomorrow. [emoji4]

I think part of it, is that I have a hard time hypothesizing/believing/rationalizing that someone who's on the brink of getting hired full time as a cop, would decide that it's a great idea to concoct this shit sandwich.

I guess in my mind, the logic doesn't make sense. You're about to start a career, where you're going to be under constant public scrutiny and surveillance... How do you possibly think that you could get away with this? It's beyond dumb.

See you on the mats, brother.

- - - Updated - - -

No, we just dont like bad cops. Bad dogs.

No one likes bad cops, but reading the posts from some people it's clear they feel all cops are bad. There is an in-between from cop hater to cop cheerleader. It doesn't have to be either extreme.

this guy would probably not hesitate to jam up an innocent guy to be seen as a hero. good thing he took himself out with his fairy tale.

Doing it over again I’d have still taken his word for it until proven otherwise. Innocent until proven guilty. It’s the same standard we’d want for us. I seriously believe most of the cop haters here a guys that wanted to be cops, but either didn’t have the stones to actually do it, or didn’t make the cut.

The problem from the beginning was the story made no sense.

Last edited:
The problem from the beginning was the story made no sense.

Often news stories won't make sense. The media tries to one up each other and crank out stories without checking facts. In this case it was the cop, but a confusing story is often the medias fault.

Someday some of you big tough cop haters will need a cop. I know you think you won't.
Why, if my dog needs to be shot I'll do it myself and If I need to be screamed at by someone who thinks they are better then the rest of the world, I'll call my X

Often news stories won't make sense. The media tries to one up each other and crank out stories without checking facts. In this case it was the cop, but a confusing story is often the medias fault.

It had nothing to do with the media. The part that made no sense was the cop's account of being shot at by a vehicle traveling in the opposite direction, crashing and then returning fire. That sequence of events is more or less impossible due to the time and distance factors.

Last edited:
It had nothing to do with the media. The part that made no sense was the cop's account of being shot at by a vehicle traveling in the opposite direction, crashing and then returning fire. That sequence of events is more or less impossible due to the time and distance factors.

I think I already said in this case it was the cop and not the media. Did you not read that part?

- - - Updated - - -

Why, if my dog needs to be shot I'll do it myself and If I need to be screamed at by someone who thinks they are better then the rest of the world, I'll call my X

Do you have a family? Are you always there to protect them? Let’s assume you are Billy the badass. There may be a situation where you’re at work and your family is in trouble.

New conspiracy theory, his cruiser really was shot at, but it was illegal black gay guys who are son's of Obama so they decided to sacrifice this guy to cover it up :)

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Do you have a family? Are you always there to protect them? Let’s assume you are Billy the badass. There may be a situation where you’re at work and your family is in trouble.

The problem is, police have gone from being that protector (who sometimes had to give you a smack upside the head) to being hall monitors with a badge, gun and a big attitude.

That of course is a big generalization, a profiling if you will, but at the heart of many such biases is a kernel of truth.

You have forgotten your purpose in life.

Why are you even here? Nobody like you...

They were probably watching 21 Jump Street and it just clicked and they had a brilliant idea. I wonder if they still wonder where they went wrong. They had everything covered, a super believable story, and nobody would surely figure it out.

A neg rep that says "you suck". You may be NHATHeart, but I'm glad you don't actually live in my great state.

Compared to the neg rep that says "Go **** yourself" yeah...

I'll end it there so I don't get banned, however someone that spends all their time being a douche bag, I'm a bit surprised you haven't had a vacation.

What have some of us been saying for some time now; be careful and you reap what you sow.

I'm not saying I endorse or support this behavior, but to put it another way "When people have nothing left to lose, they lose it" Gerald Celente

More and more police bad acts are coming to light thanks to cellphone video, the police even complain about it; how can a complete video be biased anyway? But I digress, you have people who are just trying to live their lives and some 'official' comes along and says they owe $$$$ on a fine/tax/fee whatever - or try to lock them up out of spite or 'Contempt of Cop' - something that makes no sense. The EPA fining the farmer $16 Million for a stock pond he built and got all state permits and paperwork approved including final inspection.

So we have folks that have had enough, just plain at the edge, and the govt has managed to push them over (Chris Dorner). So some people have an edge that is much closer and unstable than others - others have a long way to go but when they go over they go big time.

Just my ramblings I guess, but this isn't going to end soon, copycats abound and it doesn't take long for the obligatory 'Shelter In Place' order to piss off even more people.

You are absolutely right. You reap what you sow. Not all cops are bad, but people are getting tired of being treated like crap. The police went from being part of the community to paramilitary. The leaders of this country arent helping by coming out and condemning the police when they have to use lethal force. Then saying nothing when the cop is found innocent. I think its going to get worse.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom