Cruiser shot in Millis

Status
Not open for further replies.
rBmNKJw.jpg

What do I win?

Pink wrist band, I think he supports the fight against breast cancer. Good man.

I posted his pic a page or two back when he was a dispatcher. Anyone got his fb page? He only was made a interm cop 2 weeks ago. Talk about burning bright and fast, huh?

I just cannot believe they actually closed the schools down. What a blanking country we are in now.
During the forced busing sh*t in Boston in the 70s, there were sometimes stabbings in the schools and sometimes they didn't even close the school where the stabbing happened. Granted it didn't involve a god-awful g-g-g-GUN and the atmosphere wasn't as Anti as it is today, but still, nowadays the shelter in place order goes into effect if someone farts loudly in a classroom down the hall... (I'm curious if anyone remembers the Darryl Williams shooting, Charlestown High player who was shot at practice after school....was school open the next morning? I'm guessing yes... )

Must be so damn quiet in Millis the kid was dying to stir up some action.
If he was a fireman he would have been setting stuff on fire....[thinking]
Guy is screwed I would think. Probably didn't get psych screening before getting hired but he needs one now...

I just did a quick read of the court case and maybe I'm missing something but from what I read it looks like Belmore instigated the confrontation that led to his death.
"Instigated"?? Not even close. I know the case well, and his relatives are members here and reading these threads so please be courteous, as this was beyond horrific what happened to Mark Belmore. He did NOT instigate the confrontation.

She's gotta be up there on the Crazy/Hot index if she's making him do stupid shit like this.

She better be or he's really gonna have egg on his face. It'll be his only hope for redemption from NES [laugh]

ETA: I'm sure you'll see her soon. No one escapes the web.

Last edited:
The silence from GPP is deafening. Do we get a clue on the redneck-truck-story corroborator, potential accomplice? The over under is she's an 8. I say over.

Is it possible that it wasn't gun shots? Two shots set a car on fire? What did they use tracers? I don't know sounds like a hard thing to do.

Edit: Ok updated news reports says officers drove the cruiser, crashed it, then it caught fire. That makes more sense.

http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/29...illis-after-reports-of-shots-fired-at-cruiser

It wouldn't surprise me. If the officer was getting road head and crashed cruiser. Panicked when it stated to smolder and catch on fire. Put a few holes in it and blamed the whole thing on some random sniper.

you so called it!

So, will she face any charges, or is she going to get off because they'd like the whole mess to go away?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...hit-gunfire-search-underway-article-1.2346576

A high school senior, while glancing out a classroom window, claims she saw a pickup truck appearing to prowl around the area a few hours before.

"It's like they were positioning themselves," Brigit Hourigan, 17, told WCVB-TV of the vehicle which she said had two people inside as it was seen driving on and off the grass while slowly circling the driveway.

"I made eye contact with the guy," she said.

Sooooo I shouldn't post her picture on here? Mods? Someone chime in? I don't want to earn myself a vacation.

Oh come on, if she is identified in an article just post the article. If she is a minor and not identified then...[pics]

NY Daily News article clearly identifies the girl by name.

And yeah, she is crazy hot. And yeah, definitely 17.

her name is in the article above, facebook is chock full of "stuff" seek and ye shall find

nevermind...Broncos fan [laugh]

Oh come on, if she is identified in an article just post the article. If she is a minor and not identified then...[pics]

NY Daily News article clearly identifies the girl by name.

And yeah, she is crazy hot. And yeah, definitely 17.

[laugh]

lot of news sources "updating" their stories. She was all over the place an hour ago, I had to hit up the NY daily news article just now to get her exact quote.

This is reminding me of the World According to Garp. He has a 17 yo GF and he crashes his cruiser into a tree?? Hmm...[dance]

So, will she face any charges, or is she going to get off because they'd like the whole mess to go away?

We don't know who the criminal mastermind was yet. Maybe Brigit was the instigator.

This was an amazingly ill-conceived plan regardless. One of these two is a can short of a six pack for real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom