• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Converting a Sig 365XL to 365X-Macro

it can, but, it is not worth it. if you want to do that to the sig - you can.
at price point of those guns, just buy one, then buy other, then sell one you will dislike more, of keep both.
eventually you will see why this is the only way.

ps. i own and like the original p365 as it is the smallest one and the - probably - best edc gun ever made. xl and larger ones have their fans, but kinda deviate from the point an original gun have made. depends upon of what works best in your hands.
It is a remarkable edc. I threw an XL wilson combat grip module on my 365 (original mags work if you buy new baseplates).

This is amusing but makes no point.

Bottom line is that if you buy a 365 and equip it with a good supply of mags, your total cost will be only $100 to $150 more than you would have spent on mags for a Glock. Which is nickels and dimes in the big scheme of things. Buy the gun you want.
Yea that's pretty much me in a nutshell.

I prefer my G43X to my P365XL but it feels like a plastic toy in comparison to the Sig. So I dont think Sig mags are overpriced.

I plan to get a Wilson frame and mag extension, looks like it’ll fit my hand better like the G43X.

Back
Top Bottom