• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Looking to a NH FFL to accept a Pre Ban Glock mag from a customer who is scared to ship to Massachusetts - or just a guy in NH who I can pay to accept

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reptile

NES Member
I have a person who has a Pre Ban Glock mag I want in another state.
They refuse to ship to Mass even though it's pre ban.
I called a half dozen NH FFL's and they don't want to accept the mag even though I'm offering money to transfer to me.
I can offer $20 to a FFL or individual and $10 to accept and then ship me the mag.
Please let me know if you know anybody.

I called a half dozen NH FFL's and they don't want to accept the mag even though I'm offering money to transfer to me.
I can offer $20 to a FFL or individual and $10 to accept and then ship me the mag.

[Rofl]

Why would any dealer (or person for that matter) want to subject themselves to that and not really get any of the profit? Please tell the class. Especially since we know that you're making hundreds of dollars on this magazine.

[Rofl]

Why would any dealer (or person for that matter) want to subject themselves to that and not really get any of the profit? Please tell the class. Especially since we know that you're making hundreds of dollars on this magazine.
FFL's do transfers for $25.

That is more of a hassle don't you think?

FFL's do transfers for $25.

That is more of a hassle don't you think?

not given the fishy context.

Also most NH dealers don't concern themselves with mass bullshit or even trying to understand the regs here. and the ones that do, are gonna want a bigger vig than $25, because they know what you're doin. [rofl]

not given the fishy context.

Also most NH dealers don't concern themselves with mass bullshit or even trying to understand the regs here. and the ones that do, are gonna want a bigger vig than $25, because they know what you're doin. [rofl]
What self respecting FFL in NH cares about a 30 year old Glock magazine?

You say WE shouldn't care about Marsha's edict but at the same time you think a FFL from NH should worry about a 30 year old Glock mag? [rofl]

What self respecting FFL in NH cares about a 30 year old Glock magazine?

The ones that think they're being set up for a sting for a weird civil suit from Maura Healey's office, maybe? [rofl]

You say WE shouldn't care about Marsha's edict but at the same time you think a FFL from NH should worry about a 30 year old Glock mag? [rofl]

You're f***ing them out of the profit, and why should they do you a favor for $25 to help you make hundreds? lol they know what you're gaming and they want no part of it, would be my
guess. Further if you had a rapport with a shop in NH, they'd probably do it no problem, but you don't. So you expect to build that relationship off of a dry beg, well, good luck with that. [rofl]

You’re so part of the problem
I collect and sell premium mint condition Glock Pre Ban mags.

My customers and I demand excellence and pay a premium to have a clear conscience and stay out of jail.

For myself and my customers we only want the best mags money can buy.
The ones that think they're being set up for a sting for a weird civil suit from Maura Healey's office, maybe? [rofl]

You're f***ing them out of the profit, and why should they do you a favor for $25 to help you make hundreds? lol they know what you're gaming and they want no part of it, would be my
guess. Further if you had a rapport with a shop in NH, they'd probably do it no problem, but you don't. So you expect to build that relationship off of a dry beg, well, good luck with that. [rofl]
The NH FFL's I called today suck.

They don't care about Massachusetts customers.

I even offered to drive up there and pick up the mag.

I don't think they are taking a big risk for $20.

Live Free or Die, my ass.

Cowards!

per mag?

My customers and I demand excellence and pay a premium to have a clear conscience and stay out of jail.

Cowards!

“Premium mint condition Glock mags” is all kinds of oxymorons. Settle down.

Every time I open a Reptile post:

200.gif

Cowards!

It's more like- They don't care to be a part of an arbitrage scheme where you're making like $300-500+ on some guy who is a pant shitting retard (basically thats what anyone who would pay that much for that crap is, I dont care what anyone says at this point) especially when you're not cutting them in on the action. [rofl]

It's more like- They don't care to be a part of an arbitrage scheme where you're making like $300-500+ on some guy who is a pant shitting retard (basically thats what anyone who would pay that much for that crap is, I dont care what anyone says at this point) especially when you're not cutting them in on the action. [rofl]
I'm barely going to make any money. I already paid $200 for the mag so I can't mark it up more than $50.
Ill
Accept the package for ya, and let you pick it up on my porch or ship it to you at your cost. Magazines are not regulated.
I appreciate the offer! I'll keep you in mind if my other doesn't work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom