Looking to a NH FFL to accept a Pre Ban Glock mag from a customer who is scared to ship to Massachusetts - or just a guy in NH who I can pay to accept

Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn't want to carry. He wants to scare new people and sell it for $400 once the new bill passes.

And people are trying to help him. Must be the same retards thst would pay $400 for that old piece of sh*t.

Dude the embellishment of risk you portray is in the signature of everything you post here. [rofl]
Some people don’t know why certain pre ban mags are $250.

I don’t have time to answer emails for listing a mag for $250. So I include the telling details.

No matter the Pre whatever- that is what makes things valuable.

If you don’t care to follow laws or edicts - big boy rules apply.

Make any kind of AR you want. Disobey the AWB. Use new mags. Make an illegal SBR.

I value new condition pre ban Glock mags.

That’s my game.

Don’t hate the player, hate the game.

I don’t have time to answer emails for listing a mag for $250. So I include the telling details.

Make any kind of AR you want. Disobey the AWB. Use new mags. Make an illegal SBR.

That’s my game.

I personally have no problem with what you’re doing. I was in New Hampshire. I would’ve done it for you. I don’t care.

I really gotta start taking photos of shit before I post them for sale, but anybody who’s gonna buy it knows what it is. It’s not like I’m not known around here and I’m screwing people. not even on the price at that point.

People like the collect collectibles

I have a person who has a Pre Ban Glock mag I want in another state.
They refuse to ship to Mass even though it's pre ban.
I called a half dozen NH FFL's and they don't want to accept the mag even though I'm offering money to transfer to me.
I can offer $20 to a FFL or individual and $10 to accept and then ship me the mag.
Please let me know if you know anybody.
Take a breath. A Valium. Chill…

I’m not reading this whole thread.

If he’s asking for all that and you are pant shitting You will never get your $ back.

Ive seen your for sale posts and your prices are, for lack of a better term.....f***ing retarded.
My Glock mag prices are in line with the market for new condition Pre Bans.

My customers demand excellent service.

They are Glock mag aficionados.

They are Glock mag connoisseurs.

They are Glock epicureans.

They are valued customers.

They get photos of the exact mags they want. They are provided with the details as to why they are special and are shown what pre ban features they have. I provide information from Patrick Sweeney's Glock Reference Manual 2nd edition for them to confirm and tell them how to get the book for themselves.

I offer VIP customer service for a boutique store Glock mag experience.

I ship Priority with insurance and tracking.

My U notch mags come with newer 9mm3 followers which are no longer available anywhere else.

I would say that after studying Sweeney's book and having Glock mag experience since 1992 - I am the foremost expert on Glock Pre Ban mags. I have 7 Glock Armorers Certifications with a specialty in mags.

I also offer free opinions on mags when people PM me.

Pre Ban Glock mags are my passion in life and I love talking about them.

Ultimately I'd like all mags to be legal in Mass even though it would be a financial hit. It would still be worth it to me to have new mags and have freedom.

Until that time I will claim to be an expert and share my knowledge for free.

What self respecting FFL in NH cares about a 30 year old Glock magazine?
What self respecting gun owner in Massachusetts, would go through so much effort to rip off other Massachusetts gun owners, to the degree that you do?
Then have the audacity to come on NES and offer people $20 to help you do it?

They get photos of the exact mags they want. They are provided with the details as to why they are special and are shown what pre ban features they have. I provide information from Patrick Sweeney's Glock Reference Manual 2nd edition for them to confirm and tell them how to get the book for themselves.

My U notch mags come with newer 9mm3 followers which are no longer available anywhere else.

I would say that after studying Sweeney's book and having Glock mag experience since 1992 - I am the foremost expert on Glock Pre Ban mags. I have 7 Glock Armorers Certifications with a specialty in mags.

Ultimately I'd like all mags to be legal in Mass even though it would be a financial hit. It would still be worth it to me to have new mags and have freedom.

Do your parents know you are playing on the internet this late at night?

The idea that you pay $200 for a Glock mag is silly. Make a few friends, establish some trust with them, and have them hunt the mags down for you. They buy them, ship them to you, and you split profits after costs. Identifying mags isn't hard, the northeast is just dry on pre-ban mags with so many states desiring pre-ban mags. The entire midwest, from Texas to North Dakota? There are tons of them.

That’s my game.

Don’t even try to tell me “you don’t have time”. 1. You live on here. You got time. 2. You’re not getting ANY emails for a $250 mag or $3k Chainsaw (blem) non-preban lower.

I have a person who has a Pre Ban Glock mag I want in another state.
They refuse to ship to Mass even though it's pre ban.
I called a half dozen NH FFL's and they don't want to accept the mag even though I'm offering money to transfer to me.
I can offer $20 to a FFL or individual and $10 to accept and then ship me the mag.
Please let me know if you know anybody.
Just get a NH DL. Better than any LTC ever printed.

Ryan reynMy Glock mag prices are in line with the market for new condition Pre Bans.

Ryan Reynolds Reaction GIF

I'd tell the guy to F'k off just on principle

But he won't be able to sell a $50 mag for $200. It's all about the #, no disrespect to Reppy. Money is money.

I had my SIL haunt every gun store in western Missouri before he and my daughter came home. . . . 3 (?) years ago from the AF. Didn't find a single pre-ban Glock mag. Most gun shops looked at him like he had 4 heads wanting a 25-30-year old magazine.

But he won't be able to sell a $50 mag for $200. It's all about the #, no disrespect to Reppy. Money is money.

I had my SIL haunt every gun store in western Missouri before he and my daughter came home. . . . 3 (?) years ago from the AF. Didn't find a single pre-ban Glock mag. Most gun shops looked at him like he had 4 heads wanting a 25-30-year old magazine.
I see no issue with it, even when I was in Mass I never carried a shitty pre ban mag that was old AF, I felt much better carrying a new 10 rounder.

Bottom line is Reptile has a right to set his own market. If people are stupid enough to spend a shit ton of money on an old unreliable mag without doing their research then F'k em, it's on them

I see no issue with it, even when I was in Mass I never carried a shitty pre ban mag that was old AF, I felt much better carrying a new 10 rounder.

Bottom line is Reptile has a right to set his own market. If people are stupid enough to spend a shit ton of money on an old unreliable mag without doing their research then F'k em, it's on them

And we have a right to ridicule him as well.

Like the guy in my town who wants $10k for a numbers matching C10 ready for the scrapyard. There's no way to keep it numbers matching when the block is cracked, the trans had an explosive gear reduction, and the entire body looks like it was undercoated with Hydrogen Peroxide and Acetone (don't mix these, if you know you know)

Like the guy in my town who wants $10k for a numbers matching C10 ready for the scrapyard. There's no way to keep it numbers matching when the block is cracked, the trans had an explosive gear reduction, and the entire body looks like it was undercoated with Hydrogen Peroxide and Acetone (don't mix these, if you know you know)
Learn something new everyday.

I recommend a new section is created in NES and called “Reptile’s threads only.” That way anyone can have one on one with Reptile daily.

You can straight up fight him for all I care.

I'm not making a case about defending him, I just posted my opinion without going after anyone for giving him a hard time.

We are all entitled to our opinions on the matter

Oy vey, you forgot to list the exquisite lingerie model wife or GF. [laugh2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom