• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Congrats New MA LTC Holders & Gun Owners!

I just want to congratulate and welcome new gun owners and new MA LTC holders! I have been carrying since 1992 and Three of my good friends, one female and two male have been very inquisitive and have asked me for help in the process. All three are on their way through the process and my Female friend just got her official MA LTC on Friday! Now she is shopping for a carry gun and weighing her options for a home defense gun. Just in time as we approach the MA Sales Tax Holiday!

I just want to congratulate and welcome new gun owners and new MA LTC holders! I have been carrying since 1992 and Three of my good friends, one female and two male have been very inquisitive and have asked me for help in the process. ...........
Thank you for your efforts, I proudly held that same MA LTC from 1973 - 2018 when I moved to the 603. One of the hardest thing to do was give it up.

MA needs more recruiters like you.

Fight the good fight. We are up here.

I know this is anecdotal in nature but this push of average folks getting their licenses is not stopping. Just yesterday I have five separate people who do not know each other tell me they were taking the class to get their LTC. It was bizarre and a little surprising to me. I thought the urgency the general public felt about getting a gun would slowly fade away. Based on my conversations yesterday that is not happening. Not at all. People are still scared and what to protect myselves and their families.

Back
Top Bottom