• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Comm2A on Colion Noir Live Monday January 23rd

Ok, so those are some good technical reasons to not be a party to the suit, but wasn't the whole point of Comm2A having members so that they would have standing in cases?

Answered in the original.
I made the decision that I am done with having institutional plaintiffs unless there is a good reason to have them (and this case presents no such reason).
Clearly indicates some cases will have good reason. Including a past one where we couldn't push the issue.

Also, given Comm2A's position on being a party here, what will Comm2A be doing for continued support on this case, if anything?
Plenty.

Ok so thanks for requoting your vague answers. Any specifics on why you feel that way?

There are plenty of specifics. None that I will share. Frankly, I have said more publicly about our internal operations in the last few days than I have in 8 years. There is a reason for that. The court system is a hostile adversarial environment. Public statements are not particularly conducive to that environment.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, since the suit was filed, Facebook has deleted our business page with 5,500 followers. I guess that's the reward we get.

You need to fight that. Basically what happened was an anti lunatic flagged you. FB can resurrect that.

There are plenty of specifics. None that I will share. Frankly, I have said more publicly about our internal operations in the last few days than I have in 8 years. There is a reason for that. The court system is a hostile adversarial environment. Public statements are not particularly conducive to that environment.

- - - Updated - - -

You need to fight that. Basically what happened was an anti lunatic flagged you. FB can resurrect that.

Fair enough! Keep up the good fight!

Well, since the suit was filed, Facebook has deleted our business page with 5,500 followers. I guess that's the reward we get.

Wow, that's ridiculous. First, I hope you can get it fixed and keep your followers, etc. If not, I hope you can track the loss of traffic and equate it to lost business/revenue for future reference if necessary.

Thanks for the messages of support. I'm working on the FB appeal process, and I pray that we get our page back. It was a primary source of advertising for us, and this will certainly affect us financially.

That seems to be a problem in this state right now. Some lunatic is flagging gun shops and getting their Facebook pages shut down. It's not just you.

I think Maura started a hotline for those who felt they are victims of discrimination right around the time President Trump won the election...all the FFLs targeted should call in and report the issue

Who else is having this problem?

I used to have Guns Inc as a Facebook favorite. Now their Facebook page is gone. The regular company website is still there. I left a review of them on Facebook that's how I know.

I heard about bear arms from a Facebook womens gun group that I am a member of.

I have checked a few other gun stores that I have visited and I can see them, but some of them have no activity at all, which I find unusual since many are posting all the time like my bud at Minuteman Armory. I always wait for a good chuckle from something coming from Minuteman ;)

ps: I just got confirmation that Guns Inc Facebook page was also taken down by Facebook. It's not just overwatch.

Last edited:
I think Maura started a hotline for those who felt they are victims of discrimination right around the time President Trump won the election...all the FFLs targeted should call in and report the issue

LOL. Yea, they should. I doubt that anything would be done about it, though.

Queen Mora started a hotline based on a couple of reports that turned out to be false, meanwhile Trump SUPPORTERS were being attacked left and right.

Back
Top Bottom