Comm2A on Colion Noir Live Monday January 23rd

Nice interview, Brent. We are lucky to have a well spoken person speaking on our behalf. Just sent some dough your way.

I was not going to renew my NRA membership for various reasons but have had a change of heart. They have me back in the fold whether they like it or not. Hat's off to the NRA for stepping up.

Wow, this comment from the glob article pretty much sums up how deranged progressives in this state are:

"JWL-Brookline01/24/17 10:00 AM
I favor the law. It helps to limit the threat posed by anti-government militia groups. These groups are a breeding ground for terrorist like Timothy McVeigh. If allowed to flourish, they threaten severe violence and civil war. It is common for these groups to be filled with racist men who are seething with resentment against the government and hatred against people of color. There are hundreds of anti-government militia groups around the country. They practice killing people in remote areas where they can escape notice from the mainstream. It is reasonable to have laws that aim to limit their capacity to arm themselves for military conflict."

Nice interview, Brent. We are lucky to have a well spoken person speaking on our behalf. Just sent some dough your way.

I was not going to renew my NRA membership for various reasons but have had a change of heart. They have me back in the fold whether they like it or not. Hat's off to the NRA for stepping up.
It's still important to maintain NRA membership. Just as with GOAL membership, numbers are important.

Wow, this comment from the glob article pretty much sums up how deranged progressives in this state are:

I favor the law. It helps to limit the threat posed by anti-government militia groups. These groups are a breeding ground for terrorist like Timothy McVeigh. If allowed to flourish, they threaten severe violence and civil war. It is common for these groups to be filled with racist men who are seething with resentment against the government and hatred against people of color. There are hundreds of anti-government militia groups around the country. They practice killing people in remote areas where they can escape notice from the mainstream. It is reasonable to have laws that aim to limit their capacity to arm themselves for military conflict."
Look, we're never going to win hearts and minds with this challenge. We lost the PR war as soone as the term 'assault weapon' entered the common lexicon.

Oh I realize that but sometimes it is sobering to read in print what the other side thinks of us.

I do disagree on the PR war though: As the shooting sports continue to gain popularity, they have the potential to reach the mainstream. I do think that ownership among minority and women's groups is also on the rise.

Plenty of people see through the facade but that doesn't mean there aren't still extremists out there.

Last edited:

i bet whoever wrote that also wore a dumb pink hat on boston common last weekend.

Oh I realize that but sometimes it is sobering to read in print what the other side thinks of us.

I do disagree on the PR war though: As the shooting sports continue to gain popularity, they have the potential to reach the mainstream. I do think that ownership among minority and women's groups is also on the rise.

Plenty of people see through the facade but that doesn't mean there aren't still extremists out there.

Agree. It's telling that the Glob headline is "NRA files suit...", but then the article mentions GOAL as the "local chapter of the NRA". As far as I know, GOAL is the local "affiliate" of the NRA. The words have different meaning and the Glob reporter and headline writers know this, yet they want to be as alarmist as possible to highlight the NRA bogeyman.

I believe you need to subscribe to the Glob in order to comment?

Re: Hearts and Minds. There was a picture circulating around of the women's march with a women holding a large sign that said "Grab my pussy and I'll grab my second amendment". She was also wearing a bright yellow Gadsden t-shirt. This picture got a ton of likes and circulated around even among my liberal friends. Someone chimed in that they felt that if women started arming themselves we'd suddenly see republicans calling for gun control. Then something shocking happened: a women (friend of friend) I've seen commenting on various posts announced that she was a pistol instructor and would be happy to help that person and others learn more about firearms. That post got a bunch of likes too.

Agree. It's telling that the Glob headline is "NRA files suit...", but then the article mentions GOAL as the "local chapter of the NRA". As far as I know, GOAL is the local "affiliate" of the NRA. The words have different meaning and the Glob reporter and headline writers know this, yet they want to be as alarmist as possible to highlight the NRA bogeyman.

Re: Hearts and Minds. There was a picture circulating around of the women's march with a women holding a large sign that said "Grab my pussy and I'll grab my second amendment". She was also wearing a bright yellow Gadsden t-shirt. This picture got a ton of likes and circulated around even among my liberal friends. Someone chimed in that they felt that if women started arming themselves we'd suddenly see republicans calling for gun control. Then something shocking happened: a women (friend of friend) I've seen commenting on various posts announced that she was a pistol instructor and would be happy to help that person and others learn more about firearms. That post got a bunch of likes too.

My wife actually wants to become a firearms instructor for women and to focus on women related 2A issues. I think we can win hearts and minds; however, it is a distinctly different battle than the legal war we need to wage in the next four years.

Will this be merged with the NSSF suit or how will that all shake out?

I'm not an expert on how the courts work, but my guess is that you can't just "merge" two separate cases, even if they cover similar subject matter.

It's still important to maintain NRA membership. Just as with GOAL membership, numbers are important.

Look, we're never going to win hearts and minds with this challenge. We lost the PR war as soone as the term 'assault weapon' entered the common lexicon.

Can we all call them "defensive weapons" from now on?

That should be emphasized to the left. An AR is your best defense when Trump comes to grab your pussy. I support your right to bear arms to defend yourself.

My wife actually wants to become a firearms instructor for women and to focus on women related 2A issues. I think we can win hearts and minds; however, it is a distinctly different battle than the legal war we need to wage in the next four years.
Reach out to Rick Sitte, I'll pm you his info.

It makes me so happy to see Charlie Baker named in the lawsuit. This is a good day.

Groveler Baker, Defendant and RINO extraordinaire.

Gov. Charlie Baker said Thursday that Attorney General Maura Healey "has the authority and the jurisdiction" to clarify the definition of assault-style weapons to ban the sale of certain guns in Massachusetts.

I've said this before but Healy knew going in we'd sue and that she had a good chance of losing but either way she comes out ahead. Even if we win she took on the "gun lobby" and will continue to advocate for more gun laws (including possibly other future illegal regulations emanating from her office). If she wins then obviously big win for her. We all have to pay for both sides of the court case. She has no personal legal or financial liability.

I've said this before but Healy knew going in we'd sue and that she had a good chance of losing but either way she comes out ahead. Even if we win she took on the "gun lobby" and will continue to advocate for more gun laws (including possibly other future illegal regulations emanating from her office). If she wins then obviously big win for her. We all have to pay for both sides of the court case. She has no personal legal or financial liability.
yes it was a calculated attack; she knew when to do it to not get any blow back from reps and even when she loses it has stoped sales for the time being

Healey was banking on a Hillary win. If her actions lead to Mass AWB going down her future takes a severe hit.

if anyone wants to listen to it instead of watching it, I use this site to convert video to MP3.

http://www.listentoyoutube.com/

paste this link (entire hour long episode): https://www.nratv.com/series/cn-live/episode/cn-live-season-2-episode-11

download file to phone...

listen thru bluetooth on car stereo.

No matter what happens she'll be the Michael Bloomberg of men, fighting the gun lobby.

Back
Top Bottom