Comm2A on Colion Noir Live Monday January 23rd

Great job. read the whole thing.

Love the address of the filing attorney's office.

Campbell Campbell Edwards & Conroy
One Constitution Center
Boston, MA 02129

This is great news, I know it will take time to get through the courts, and we may have to appeal a lower court decision, but I am greatfully the the next Supremen Court justice will be appointed by DONALD J TRUMP and not Hillery Clinton. I know the left was behind July 20th and was hoping to use this as a model for other states. I am optomisitc that this will back fire on these Polititions that violated their oath of Office. They will find out the the second amendent was part of their OATH.

I couldn't see the live show, so hopefully it will be posted soon. I'm glad my donations to Comm2A, GOAL, and the NRA are being used to defend our rights.

I'll see what I can do to even up my donations

The thing to remember here is that the AG's reinterpretation of 'assault weapon' is irrelevant if the ban itself can't be justified. There really was no option at this point, the AG's enforcement notice forced our hands.

We also didn't rush to the courthouse with this one either and I hope people appreciate how much work is involved in filing a complaint of this type. Sure, the attorneys put in a great deal of time researching and drafting the complaint. But, this was a very open processes and the opinions and concerns of all parties had to be considered and addressed. Like most of the cases Comm2A participates in, this legal team was open minded and collaborative. NRA, GOAL and Comm2A were are actively involved with the final product.

This is just the beginning and nothing will change for what will seem to be a lifetime. You can expect this case to drag on for at least 2-3 years probably much longer if we're successful. We're operating in a (Second Amendment) hostile environment. The Commonwealth will fight us hard on this and the court will not be eager to hear us out with an open mind.

That said, literally years of hard work is starting to pay off. In addition to this and the stun gun case, we have several other projects that are reaching 'maturity'. We should be able to give you at least two more cases in the next two months. If you've been a supporter of Comm2A, pat yourself on the back. We would not be able to do this without the support we've received and quite frankly we wouldn't bother. If people didn't care enough to support this organization, we just wouldn't feel like this was something worth doing.

Great to see some action and the NRA's support.

But please stop banging on the desk [wink]

During the broadcast, every time Brent was making a point, it seemed that he was hitting his desk. The camera would wobble slightly and you would hear a "tap" or a "click"

It was distracting from the message! (ok, maybe just for us OCD folks who have worked in broadcast before)

I am curious as to the intent of the message above?

Not one to bash the messenger, he delivers probably six months worth of work for every Mass. gun owners behalf, and you critique his chair and a camera wobble? Hell I wouldn't care if he wore Jim Wallace's kilt and did a Irish jig on the desk after dropping that bomb live on the day after the Pats won the AFC title.

Not one to bash the messenger, he delivers probably six months worth of work for every Mass. gun owners behalf, and you critique his chair and a camera wobble? Hell I wouldn't care if he wore Jim Wallace's kilt and did a Irish jig on the desk after dropping that bomb live on the day after the Pats won the AFC title.
The problem was the sound was the same volume as his words at a few points, just because of how microphones work. I am very grateful for all his work, and do appreciate it, it is just something to keep in mind for future interviews more than anything!

Just saw this

12:30 Attorney General Maura Healey is a scheduled guest on "Boston Public Radio" where she will join co-hosts Jim Braude and Margery Eagan for her monthly "Ask the AG" radio segment.....One Guest St., Boston, WGBH-FM 89.7

Last edited:
Thank you so much for your hard work and diligence with this. It's going to be a long, uphill battle, but is one many of us are unable to fight in the courtroom. Thank you again.

Outstanding, Brent & Co.

The thing to remember here is that the AG's reinterpretation of 'assault weapon' is irrelevant if the ban itself can't be justified. There really was no option at this point, the AG's enforcement notice forced our hands.

We also didn't rush to the courthouse with this one either and I hope people appreciate how much work is involved in filing a complaint of this type. Sure, the attorneys put in a great deal of time researching and drafting the complaint. But, this was a very open processes and the opinions and concerns of all parties had to be considered and addressed. Like most of the cases Comm2A participates in, this legal team was open minded and collaborative. NRA, GOAL and Comm2A were are actively involved with the final product.

This is just the beginning and nothing will change for what will seem to be a lifetime. You can expect this case to drag on for at least 2-3 years probably much longer if we're successful. We're operating in a (Second Amendment) hostile environment. The Commonwealth will fight us hard on this and the court will not be eager to hear us out with an open mind.

That said, literally years of hard work is starting to pay off. In addition to this and the stun gun case, we have several other projects that are reaching 'maturity'. We should be able to give you at least two more cases in the next two months. If you've been a supporter of Comm2A, pat yourself on the back. We would not be able to do this without the support we've received and quite frankly we wouldn't bother. If people didn't care enough to support this organization, we just wouldn't feel like this was something worth doing.

Back
Top Bottom