Quick vote
Do you own a gun?
Read Related Articles
This is not a scientific poll
No: 63% 15355
Yes: 37% 9001
Total votes: 24356

I don't trust the Communist News Network.

I just hit "Yes" on the poll and got the EXACT same results you did:

No
63%
Yes
37%

You would think that the number of "Yes" votes would have increased by at least the one vote I cast.

I call Shenanigans.
[angry]

just voted

Do you own a gun?
Read Related Articles
No63%19669
Yes37%11525
Total votes: 31194
This is not a scientific

What are the odds on this poll finishing at 63% No to 37% Yes. So far it it right on track

No 63% 31151
Yes 37% 18312
Total votes: 49463

ETA: I tried to vote yes once for each gun I own, but the "yes" numbers didn't go up.... I guess I'd have to find and clear the cookie to vote multiple times... just hitting F5 didn't work...

Last edited:
There are serious efforts to undermine gun ownership, not that there hasn't always been, but the pace is certainly picking up and focus becoming sharper. We've seen already that they are bypassing the Constitution through declarations of Emergency States which effectively remove personal freedoms, including gun rights (see here ) from ordinary citizens and now the focus to destabilize and corrode the 2nd amendment is being pushed by use of coercion and threats of arrest at gun shows across the country (and specifically in Texas) and the arrest of top level gun industry executives in order to send a message to the gun industry- "either you will comply with our disbandment of the constitution or this will be you next". If you look hard enough within any lucrative industry you can find plenty of arrestable offenses, but they are working overtime to make sure their threats are made loud and clear.

Back
Top Bottom