CMP New England Games Pictures

Didn't see any pics from the EIC match, otherwise what's missing? Spotting scopes? Really nice to have those electronic targets.

Good gawd I need to lose weight, LOL...

Didn't see any pics from the EIC match, otherwise what's missing? Spotting scopes? Really nice to have those electronic targets.

Good gawd I need to lose weight, LOL...
scopes is one thing. I hear you on the weight. At the first match this year I commented on how those darn shooting coats shrink. I have lost 20 lbs since then. A scare to the ER and a spiked BP moment I would have sworn I was having a heart attack got me on track a bit.

Lots of familiar faces from the New England Highpower Rifle scene: Bob G, Maureen T, Charlie T, Robbie G, Dick H, JB, Brian W, Brian A, etc.
Why did they have to re-do the 600 yard line? Looks like it was just re-seeded.

Lots of familiar faces from the New England Highpower Rifle scene: Bob G, Maureen T, Charlie T, Robbie G, Dick H, JB, Brian W, Brian A, etc.
I’m hoping reading and state schedule fits in with life 2019 season. Been almost 2 years

Perhaps they elevated it a little? That thing was covered in netting that would either trap or trip depending on your luck or lack thereof.

Back
Top Bottom