• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

CMP New England Games Pictures

Didn't see any pics from the EIC match, otherwise what's missing? Spotting scopes? Really nice to have those electronic targets.

Good gawd I need to lose weight, LOL...

Didn't see any pics from the EIC match, otherwise what's missing? Spotting scopes? Really nice to have those electronic targets.

Good gawd I need to lose weight, LOL...
scopes is one thing. I hear you on the weight. At the first match this year I commented on how those darn shooting coats shrink. I have lost 20 lbs since then. A scare to the ER and a spiked BP moment I would have sworn I was having a heart attack got me on track a bit.

Lots of familiar faces from the New England Highpower Rifle scene: Bob G, Maureen T, Charlie T, Robbie G, Dick H, JB, Brian W, Brian A, etc.
Why did they have to re-do the 600 yard line? Looks like it was just re-seeded.

Lots of familiar faces from the New England Highpower Rifle scene: Bob G, Maureen T, Charlie T, Robbie G, Dick H, JB, Brian W, Brian A, etc.
I’m hoping reading and state schedule fits in with life 2019 season. Been almost 2 years

Perhaps they elevated it a little? That thing was covered in netting that would either trap or trip depending on your luck or lack thereof.

Back
Top Bottom