CMP M1 Carbines

I guess you guys don't read their policies?

They stated that they ONLY date-stamp them upon receipt then basically put them in a dumpster of the day's mail. They randomly process everything in that dumpster before moving on to process stuff in the next day's dumpster. So whether it arrives at 8:01AM or 4:59PM, everyone has an equal chance without spending $40-70 for delivery. I'm fine with my 1st Class Mail packet getting there sometime today and it only cost me $0.71 for all that paper stuffed in the envelope.

No I read their policies, I think we all were just kidding around about who's order was delivered first...

Don't read Len's post's, he is obviously an imposter. The real Len-2A Training has a hot blond with an AR as his Avatar.

PC reaches everyone eventually[smile]

- - - Updated - - -

No I read their policies, I think we all were just kidding around about who's order was delivered first...

Im getting the first DBU chumps !!!!!!!!

Hah, I beat you guys...

February 1, 2016 , 9:26 am
Delivered
ANNISTON, AL 36207

Nope. I win and I don't care what Len says. I WIN!

ups_zpshntqujyq.jpg

Not a good sign, especially since I sent mine through snail mail on Friday [sad]

Untitled.png

Last edited:
Don't read Len's post's, he is obviously an imposter. The real Len-2A Training has a hot blond with an AR as his Avatar.

Sorry but got a PM from the Boss here, he deleted all such avatars and laid out new rules.

Besides as I told him, folks here were disappointed when we met and I didn't look like my avatar! [rofl]

DAMN. One carbine per person per year, but they didn't say WHAT year!

T

[laugh] Maybe the same year I receive my .22LR ammo order placed 2+ years ago??

Not a good sign, especially since I sent mine through snail mail on Friday [sad]

Untitled.png

ok you USPS,UPS,FedEx guys aprox how many flat rate envelopes fit in those tubs. 23 doesnt seem like a lot to me. shit those bins are not even full!

I guess you guys don't read their policies?

They stated that they ONLY date-stamp them upon receipt then basically put them in a dumpster of the day's mail. They randomly process everything in that dumpster before moving on to process stuff in the next day's dumpster. So whether it arrives at 8:01AM or 4:59PM, everyone has an equal chance without spending $40-70 for delivery. I'm fine with my 1st Class Mail packet getting there sometime today and it only cost me $0.71 for all that paper stuffed in the envelope.

yes I knew that, I think we all knew that and were just f'ing with one another

Son of a bitch. I guess first class mail might not have been the best choice.

Once they confirm that I didn't make the cut, I may just send off a package for another Garand.

Last edited:

Once they confirm that I didn't make the cut, I may just send off a package for another Garand.

Well, if they do it like their info states, every order which arrived today regardless of how or time should have an equal chance.

We'll see how it turns out.

if by chance I dont make the cut i put a note on my order to substitute a M1 Garand field grade.... I need a project rifle.

I was at the Marlboro show on Saturday, it was interesting to see the differences in prices for M1 Carbines. One table had one for about $700 while another had one for $1,600 and one vendor had one on a display stand for $2100, must of been the holy grail of Carbines. I don't know enough about them yet to have any idea what the difference was between the $700 and the $1,600 examples.

Also, if any of you guys that got your orders in today decide you don't actually want one, I would be happy to take it off your hands... [smile]

ok you USPS,UPS,FedEx guys aprox how many flat rate envelopes fit in those tubs. 23 doesnt seem like a lot to me. shit those bins are not even full!

I'd guess 200-300 would fit in each.

they marked them sold out around 1:30 on the website, I'm not at all surprised.

There's always these:

AOM130 Auto-Ordnance M1 Carbines, Walnut Stock MSRP: $846.00

and:

AOright.jpg

AUTO-ORDNANCE M1 CARBINE .30 Long arm of the Law that won't bust a budget — it's a sub-MOA carbine!

Review: Auto-Ordnance M1 Carbine

Post WWII Commercially Manufactured M1 Carbines (U.S.A.)

****UPDATE****
Right from Mark Johnson's mouth on the CMP forums:

Mail orders... We will randomly pick and process from 1 Feb. stack of orders. We received over 5000 orders for a little more than 1000 Carbines on hand. We hope to receive close to a 1000 more in the next week or so. We will process orders for the first 1000 or so on hand Carbines and then fill back orders with the 1000 or so that are on the way to us now... The 1000 or so on the way to us now are from Army inventory.

http://forums.thecmp.org/showpost.php?p=1415670&postcount=11

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom