CMP Bonanza!

Order hit E-Store 29 OCT 2011 for one Smith Corona 'S' stock and one Mossberg M44.
Mine finally hit yesterday for a Field Grade 1917 and a box of GXP. I'm bummed I didnt make the service grade, but now I'm hoping it headspaces or it lookes like I might be dumping some more cash when I bring it to smith.

As for delivery, I sent this to the CMP, hopefully they help me out...
To whom it may concern,

I writing regarding the shipping of order #XXXXXX of a 1917 Field Grade, RM1917FG. The order was just entered into the e-store today with an order date of 10/29.

If at all possible, it would be greatly appreciated if my order (#XXXXXX) could be sent out on either a Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday. Besides not being home on Tuesdays and over the weekend to receive the order, my wife IS home and will likely force me to sleep on the sofa for the forseeable future if she ends up seeing a long box from the CMP unloaded out of the back of a Fed Ex truck.

I can only imagine how busy you all must be given the bolt action rifle release and I know it’s certainly not your responsibility to protect me from my wife, but if there’s any way you can ship the order so as it isn’t likely to arrive on a Tuesday or over the weekend, I would be greatly indebted. Otherwise, in addition to a new rifle I may also have to buy a new sofa, but unfortunately you folks at the CMP don’t sell those.

Thanks,

OfficerObie59

Just got my 1917 this AM...she's a beaut, especially for a field grade. Pics to post soon, and I'll be bringing her to the Pumpkin shoot.

Glad to hear you got a nice. I sold a m1917 had a bad pitted bore. But it grouped good at a 100 yards. I hope my Rem 513t is a keeper. The f. grade m1 is been shipped too. I don't know why I ordered a m1. But I think the end of the rope is coming on m1's from cmp. Plus It for the kid's.

Got them today. The Rem 513 is nice. The stock had a split but it was fixed nice. blade front sight. I will post pictures thur. The m1 is ok It's a shooter well worth the money. Came with a nice case.

Back
Top Bottom