Chuck Norris Is Advocating Armed Insurrection Against The United States

Beyond the fear that the government is fostering talk of a rebellion to create the 'crisis' by which they intend to clamp down on the citizenry, is this...

Who here thinks a rebellion in the U.S. would consist of only the citizenry rebelling against the government?

You'd be hopelessly naieve if you didn't think that our enemies, including Muslims, Persians, the Chinese and the Russians, would try to exploit such an upheaval, if it were to occur.

In addition to rebelling against government authority, we'd likely be fighting the massive force that could be applied by opportunists.

My own bet is that chaos coming out of multiple, massive terrorist attacks, will be how the SHTF. A complete breakdown of infrastructure, security, and delivery of services, will put the people at each other's throats.

Beyond the fear that the government is fostering talk of a rebellion to create the 'crisis' by which they intend to clamp down on the citizenry, is this...

Who here thinks a rebellion in the U.S. would consist of only the citizenry rebelling against the government?

You'd be hopelessly naieve if you didn't think that our enemies, including Muslims, Persians, the Chinese and the Russians, would try to exploit such an upheaval, if it were to occur.

In addition to rebelling against government authority, we'd likely be fighting the massive force that could be applied by opportunists.

My own bet is that chaos coming out of multiple, massive terrorist attacks, will be how the SHTF. A complete breakdown of infrastructure, security, and delivery of services, will put the people at each other's throats.

And give the govt. an excuse to declare nationwide martial law? Have you considered this might be a goal, rather than something to be avoided?

And give the govt. an excuse to declare nationwide martial law? Have you considered this might be a goal, rather than something to be avoided?

I have considered that. Which is why I am stocking up on ammo for my [STRIKE]sniper[/STRIKE] hunting rifle and ammo for my ar15 purchase (hopefully purchased before Jan)

Now we know what those Fema camps and plastic burial vaults are for.

No im not kidding, I honestly wish.

Aw, c'mon. Its all hope and change. Its hoped you will change your mind and just "feel" the wonder of the Dear Leader. Camps? Only if necessary for the betterment of society as a whole. Who can argue with that? Sound familiar? [wink]

I have considered that it might be a goal of the government.

I think it would be foolhardy if it were the goal of the opposition for some of the reasons I posted above.

Freedom loving citizens of the US against the government and all others attempting to exploit the situation won't be pretty.

(I'll be prepared though)

I have considered that it might be a goal of the government.

I think it would be foolhardy if it were the goal of the opposition for some of the reasons I posted above.

Freedom loving citizens of the US against the government and all others attempting to exploit the situation won't be pretty.

(I'll be prepared though)

As will I. [wink]

heres a question, if there was a fall of our current system. would it necessarily be done by a single focused group. or could it be done by many much smaller groups, not necessarily out of the same cause or with the same hopes, but with similar path of getting there.

heres a question, if there was a fall of our current system. would it necessarily be done by a single focused group. or could it be done by many much smaller groups, not necessarily out of the same cause or with the same hopes, but with similar path of getting there.

To answer that, more info would be necessary...variables. What caused the "fall" of our current system? How exactly did it happen? Slowly, incrementally, or overnight?

Whether there truly is a "revolution" coming or not, there are sure as hell a lot of people out there expecting one.

Talking with a co-worker today and he mentioned that he brought his truck in for service. The TV in the waiting room was off - so he asked the only other person in the room if he minded if he turned on Fox news. The other guy said: "no that's the only channel I watch that I think comes even close to telling us the truth". So they sat there watching the TV and go to talking - and somehow the conversation turned to what is going on with this country. My co-worker said that the other guy was a Vietnam era person, I am assuming that means vet. Well this guy tells my co-worker that him and a bunch of his friends are REALLY expecting a revolution - and they are preparing for it.

The thing is this: we have on occasion gotten the "the only people who talk about revolution are you NES nutjobs " types here on NES a few times. When talk turns to "revolution" and the way this country is headed - they will typically pipe in and tell us we are all a bunch of nut jobs. I say these people just aren't paying attention. For at least a good 5 years now I have met up with people - people I have never met before, and during casual conversation had people say things like "if things don't get better there is a revolution coming in this country". Lately - with the bad economy, and Obama, and all the other crap - the talk is more along the lines of "what are you doing to prepare for the revolution?"

These are people I have never met before. These are people who are NOT on NES. These are people I know who in their 60's and 70's, and people I meet who are in their 20's. You almost never hear it from women, but I hear it from men A LOT. Maybe it is like minds recognizing each other and feeling free to talk about something that is on their minds. I don't know. But it isn't just us here on NES - I personally think there are a LOT of people out there who feel this way.

This of course doesn't mean a revolution will happen - but I do feel that it means that if history falls a certain way, a revolution or uprising or secession or something - is more likely to happen if people are fully expecting it to happen, than if they have their heads firmly implanted in their butts and think everything is just hunky dory.

The thing is this: we have on occasion gotten the "the only people who talk about revolution are you NES nutjobs " types here on NES a few times. When talk turns to "revolution" and the way this country is headed - they will typically pipe in and tell us we are all a bunch of nut jobs.

Just think of the precursors. We, here on NES, are "nut jobs". Folks who attend Town Hall Meetings and attempt to ask serious questions are called "disruptors" and are shut down. Folks who attend the "Tea Parties" are branded as "radicals", "extremists", "violent", etc. etc. Fox News is under attack directly from the White House. There is an attempt to marginalize that network so that nothing said there is carried anywhere else. Anyone who disagrees with the current admin.....on anything....is "racist. No probing questions are ever answered....if asked at all. The White House Commo "CZAR" has come right out and said how they control the media. Think Cuba and Castro. Think Venezuela and Chavez. Think No. Korea and Kim Jong Mentally Ill. Think Russia and what is happening under Putin.

The appointed "czars" are not approved/confirmed by Congress, yet they wield unanswerable power and authority. Of course, the Pres. has no clue what they are doing....or so it is said. To disagree would be "racist".

Think a path might be under construction?

I'm afraid things have gotten to the point that I agree with Ray. The Maobama people are trying to ignite something. As with all previous "Progressive" schemes, the unintended consequences cannot be clearly foreseen; also as with all previous examples, the consequences will be much larger than the .gov's intended results.

Whether there truly is a "revolution" coming or not, there are sure as hell a lot of people out there expecting one.

Talking with a co-worker today and he mentioned that he brought his truck in for service. The TV in the waiting room was off - so he asked the only other person in the room if he minded if he turned on Fox news. The other guy said: "no that's the only channel I watch that I think comes even close to telling us the truth". So they sat there watching the TV and go to talking - and somehow the conversation turned to what is going on with this country. My co-worker said that the other guy was a Vietnam era person, I am assuming that means vet. Well this guy tells my co-worker that him and a bunch of his friends are REALLY expecting a revolution - and they are preparing for it.

The thing is this: we have on occasion gotten the "the only people who talk about revolution are you NES nutjobs " types here on NES a few times. When talk turns to "revolution" and the way this country is headed - they will typically pipe in and tell us we are all a bunch of nut jobs. I say these people just aren't paying attention. For at least a good 5 years now I have met up with people - people I have never met before, and during casual conversation had people say things like "if things don't get better there is a revolution coming in this country". Lately - with the bad economy, and Obama, and all the other crap - the talk is more along the lines of "what are you doing to prepare for the revolution?"

These are people I have never met before. These are people who are NOT on NES. These are people I know who in their 60's and 70's, and people I meet who are in their 20's. You almost never hear it from women, but I hear it from men A LOT. Maybe it is like minds recognizing each other and feeling free to talk about something that is on their minds. I don't know. But it isn't just us here on NES - I personally think there are a LOT of people out there who feel this way.

This of course doesn't mean a revolution will happen - but I do feel that it means that if history falls a certain way, a revolution or uprising or secession or something - is more likely to happen if people are fully expecting it to happen, than if they have their heads firmly implanted in their butts and think everything is just hunky dory.

I've also heard it from people who aren't on NES - and some aren't even gun owners - that I know of anyway. Well...a number of farmers didn't have guns, but they answered the call over 230 years ago with pitch forks. You do what you believe is right.

I've also heard it from people who aren't on NES - and some aren't even gun owners - that I know of anyway. Well...a number of farmers didn't have guns, but they answered the call over 230 years ago with pitch forks. You do what you believe is right.

That, I believe, will be the bottom line. [wink]

In your wildest bad dreams would you EVER think to have discussions with strangers and neighbors like we're having now? Not me.

You guys are typical of what's happening all across the fruited plain. Here in New England, the discussion turns to this subject with many of the aquaintences I have here and they run the gamut from farmers to airline pilots, doctors, lawyers, and stock brokers.

That is the one fact that bothers me the most: that so many citizens from such disparate backgrounds would all, to a man and woman, have the same thoughts. These conversations are the storm clouds gathering on the horizon. Plans for conservation of food and gathering spots are actually being discussed and no one smiles during these conversations. However, we are only being proactive on the survival front, not anything else. But, to be unprepared is to be a lamb to the slaughter. If you don't have food and water and ammo to protect it, you'll find yourself wishing you had earlier.

And, it won't be one specific group that causes the ignition. It'll be some event as I mentioned in my post a few pages back. It could be something as innocent as a blackout or as nasty as a pandemic with the flu. Whatever the trigger is, it'll spread through the cities and many unrelated groups will try to spill over to the burbs and smaller towns. Stores will be closed so looting will happen and food/water will become commodities.

All we can do at this point is what was on the poster on our paster's wall: Pray to God but row toward shore. That sums it up pretty well.

Rome

And, it won't be one specific group that causes the ignition. It'll be some event as I mentioned in my post a few pages back. It could be something as innocent as a blackout or as nasty as a pandemic with the flu. Whatever the trigger is, it'll spread through the cities and many unrelated groups will try to spill over to the burbs and smaller towns. Stores will be closed so looting will happen and food/water will become commodities.
Rome

I agree....it will be an event. Then, watch out. [grin]

I definitely hear it from people who aren't even gun owners. You don't necessarily need to be a gun owner to see the way things are going. I think actually owning guns (especially in MA) just tunes you in a little better to the way things are going.

I think a lot of people are "gun owners in waiting", they think of guns the same way they think of a wrench: a thing they will go down the store and get when they need it.

I definitely hear it from people who aren't even gun owners. You don't necessarily need to be a gun owner to see the way things are going. I think actually owning guns (especially in MA) just tunes you in a little better to the way things are going.

I think a lot of people are "gun owners in waiting", they think of guns the same way they think of a wrench: a thing they will go down the store and get when they need it.

Except when they need it it may already be too late and the supply may have dried up.

My neighborhood is most likely full of moonbats. Therefore no. I have enough for me and my family to defend our little 2 acre patch of land.

Back
Top Bottom