Christmas presents...

Among other things I got my wife a set of Truglo TFO sights for her Sig P938 Scorpion.

That purchase made sense seeing as how I knew I was getting a Wheeler Engineering site tool (and did).

What I did not know, and total surprised me, was when she handed me a gift wrapped box containing one of these puppies.
SI9389SASAMBI.jpg

Sig P938 SAS

Wow, I knew I had a terrific wife, but I had no idea I had been such a good boy! [dance]

wife got me a shield 45, i got her a plank for a headboard, now i have hours of sanding ahead of me

i still won:)

My wife almost got stitches from opening my new switch blade I got from my brother in law. I felt so bad!

20161225_124258.jpg

20161225_152926.jpg

Nobody to buy for this year, and nobody buying for me either.

Which is just as well, because I sure didn't get any Christmas Bonus this year.

But I am enjoying some fantastic Margaritas, and making homemade Tamales and Chicken Enchilidas for dinner tonight....just for me.!

Remeber, NO PICKING YOUR NOSE [emoji892][emoji892][emoji892][emoji892][emoji892][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

spent a ton of money buying, then accessorizing a house this year. Wife and I agreed that we wouldnt buy each other anything. The damn kids made out like bandits though!

got a Dillon Primer flip tray and 4 pickup tubes from my youngest daughter.. a new holster for my 625 Smith from my oldest Daughter.. wife got me 10k large pistol primers and a box with 2k boolits for my 45..great Christmas

Back
Top Bottom