• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Christmas presents...

dwarven1

Lonely Mountain Arms
I love having a wife who shoots. GP-100 Match sitting under the tree for her and a couple of boxes of ammo next to it. (one of .38 SWC and one of .357 158gr JHP).

So... what'd you get YOUR sweetie?

DSCN0019.jpg

My wife doesn't shoot...but she does garden and gardening accessories are what will be under the tree. Nice job on the go 100 match! Merry Christmas

My wife? No firearms. I don't want to die.

My LEO brother? A Ruger GP161. Put in some Wilson Combat springs, and changed the front sight.

+1
I got the wife one of those new snow shovels with the bent handle , her back isn't as good as it used to be .

Got the wife crossbreed newly holster for her P238 with bedside backup. Plus a bunch of non gun goodies including a wedding band upgrade for 15 years of putting up with me.

Last edited:
Mrs GPP already wields a G43, so I got her 4 new Michelins, a new battery, and some other bric a brac for her Rav4. Plus, she has me, WTF else could she possibly want/need?

A vacuum and an ironing board....

JK! Jk! RHCP Tix...and some other odds and ends. We spoiled the kids so we chose to not do much for each other....

Her ? diamond earring and gym stuff.
Now the Wife is probably outdoing me this year, she wanted to get me a 1911 but we started shopping late and didn't have enough time to narrow on something solid.
Hopefully I will be picking up an
Eotech EXPS3 tomorrow and/or a Beretta CX4.

Merry Christmas you filthy animals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I got the wife one of those new snow shovels with the bent handle , her back isn't as good as it used to be .

i got one of those at market basket, and used it in the last snow storm. It was kind of nice to not have to bend way over.....would make a good last minute stocking stuffer

First year in a few I didn't get my wife a firearm. Instead she wanted some UGG boots and a stupid designer pocket book. And seeing how she's female and always cold I got her an electric blanket/throw so she can warm up after shoveling/dishes/sammich detail!

I bought my wife a nice shot gun to shoot trap with me.
She did it for a little bit. Now she doesn't like shooting/guns at all. Not sure what the trigger was?
Any how been asking for a lever action 22lr for 13 years.
She has LTC she could get me a Gun shop gift card....nope 13 years NEVER remotely close to gun related stuff.
Although after the twins where born she decided no big gifts between us any more. Which helps boost the kids Xmas which I like... I have fun with their toys.

Nobody to buy for this year, and nobody buying for me either.

Which is just as well, because I sure didn't get any Christmas Bonus this year.

But I am enjoying some fantastic Margaritas, and making homemade Tamales and Chicken Enchilidas for dinner tonight....just for me.!

Back
Top Bottom