• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

8-Year-Old Boy Injured by Gunshot While Looking at Christmas Lights with Family During Food Delivery

Reptile

NES Member
In a shocking incident, an 8-year-old boy, Zachariah Bannister, was critically injured by a gunshot wound to the head while out with his family.

The family was delivering food for DoorDash and had taken a moment to enjoy Christmas lights when the tragedy struck.

According to News 9, the Bannister family was making their way through a southwest Lawton neighborhood in Oklahoma on the night of December 10th.

They paused occasionally so young Zachariah and his brother Waylon could take in the festive Christmas lights. What was meant to be a moment of joy and holiday spirit quickly turned into a harrowing ordeal.

Continues...

Zachariah and Waylon

One is a prophet of God. The other is the founder of Outlaw Country. Interesting names. At least, in the 2000's, they SPELLED THEM FREAKING RIGHT!

On a related note: (annoying ad on the news site)

Screenshot 2023-12-22 at 9.04.10 AM.png

I'm not sure Amy Carter was EVER a Beautiful child. She had periods of looking cute and not as an adult. She sorta looks like Patricia Arquette but didn't get all fat later in life.

Zachariah and Waylon

One is a prophet of God. The other is the founder of Outlaw Country. Interesting names. At least, in the 2000's, they SPELLED THEM FREAKING RIGHT!

On a related note: (annoying ad on the news site)

View attachment 830821

I'm not sure Amy Carter was EVER a Beautiful child. She had periods of looking cute and not as an adult. She sorta looks like Patricia Arquette but didn't get all fat later in life.
My cousin briefly dated her during her rebellious semester/s at Brown. She got kicked out. [laugh]

My cousin briefly dated her during her rebellious semester/s at Brown. She got kicked out. [laugh]
Back when she and I were younger, we both wanted to go to Disney and ride Space Mountain, which was the best ride there at the time. The day that I went to Disney, it was shut down. The next day, when she went, it was miraculously open and she got to go on the ride. She even got her picture taken and shown in the newspaper the next day. I got my first dose of serf reality then!🤣

Back when she and I were younger, we both wanted to go to Disney and ride Space Mountain, which was the best ride there at the time. The day that I went to Disney, it was shut down. The next day, when she went, it was miraculously open and she got to go on the ride. She even got her picture taken and shown in the newspaper the next day. I got my first dose of serf reality then!🤣
"E-tickets" [laugh]

"E-tickets" [laugh]

My dad went BY HIMSELF for a work trip to D-world in 75. I wanna say it was middle of winter. Maybe not. But he had a business trip, my mom was pregnant with my little sister so we did NOT go. I got to go on a school trip in 83 or 84. Dad had to explain that when he went in 75, it was ticketed. As part of the event, they got a ticket for ONE on every ride. I thought he was nuts for a few years. LOL.

Back
Top Bottom