• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Chip McCormick Customs

spt_1955

NES Member
Decided to use up my .45ACP reloading supplies and have been loading a bunch of 45ACP. Dragged one of the 1911's out of the safe and was enjoying it so I decided to shoot some Single Stack/CDP in upcoming matches. I have a mix of Kimber and Chip McCormick magazines and really likes the McCormick's so I decided to add bumpers to 3 extra magazines I have. Tried to purchase them from Chip McCormick directly and found out that MA is not a choice in the drop down Address box so I sent them a problem report. This is the reply I received :

Ticket status: New

Department: Sales

Subject: Chip McCormick Custom: Update Tracking #2050

Thank you for your interest in our products!

Unfortunately the people voted into power in your state are too hostile towards the gun community for us to justify the risk of selling direct to the public there. I am very sorry and hope that the people wake up and vote those tyrants out.

Have a great day!

Best,
Brandon
830.798.2863 x1
[email protected]

Sincerely,
Chip McCormick Custom

Before you start to give me crap about "Move to a different state" ... "It's their business they have the right...." please be advised that they will sell directly to New York, California, New Jersey, and Maryland. So as I told them directly to use that as an excuse for not selling ANYTHING to MA residents but selling to these other states is BULLSHIT.

I've always found that the followers in Chip's magazines work best for me. I've never had a problem finding Chips magazines in Ma. gun shops. They've always had bumpers on them from the factory. Plenty of aftermarket companies selling bumpers also.

Plenty of local shops have the magazines but the pads are also available from sources other than cmc.

I didn’t think we were the worst state but I guess we are, now we can’t even buy a single stack. I’m glad I have a few Wilson combat not in rotation.
Massachusetts — No sales. Chip McCormick Custom will not ship ANY items to the state of Massachusetts
Washington D.C. — No Sales. Chip McCormick Custom will not ship ANY items to the District of Columbia.

I didn’t think we were the worst state but I guess we are, now we can’t even buy a single stack. I’m glad I have a few Wilson combat not in rotation.
Massachusetts — No sales. Chip McCormick Custom will not ship ANY items to the state of Massachusetts
Washington D.C. — No Sales. Chip McCormick Custom will not ship ANY items to the District of Columbia.

I have had more than oen fag remote refuse to send 1911 mags to mass. I don't get it.

Meanwhile you can go on ebay and some rando seller will just send them right to your house, no problem. It might be because... they're not regulated! [rofl]

How stupid. I get these companies could be worried about threats from AGs, "high capacity" and "assault weapons" ban nonsense, but we're talking about a what, 7- or 8-round magazine for a 1911, which is AWB compliant EVERYWHERE!

Well they responded to my email saying that their reason for not filling ANY order from MA customers while doing business in NY, NJ, and CA with the following.

"It's business. Risk/Reward. Have a nice day."

While that is a pussy response at least it's more valid than the original. Basically the business we do in MA is not worth the bullshit your AG puts us through.

Maybe it is because Mass considers a magazine to be an ammo component. You need a license to purchase bullets, casings, magazines, etc.
Lol thats still tardlogic..

Paws says "come get, bitch" [rofl]

20210222_231639.jpg

I think i have a bag of CMCs somewhere, too...

I have less of a problem with "no mASS sales" than I used to. What I've got a problem with is companies that say, "No XX sales" but would take a government contract in a heartbeat for the same items shipped to the somehow evil state. I'm sure McCormick gets ZERO business from LEO and such in mASS so not him. But plenty of AR companies I'm betting are selling AR parts to evil states (read: California) while denying citizens the same rights regardless of what the local laws say.

You want to shut down mASS or Cali or NY or NJ or even VT, go ahead. But make it a 100% ban. Because you don't have integrity, you just have feelings.

Back
Top Bottom