• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Customs

I was at Walmart wich I never go to.. I went to give them shit about messing up my orders all the time for delivery. I’m not doing that anymore either.

Customer services where they send out the Western Union or whatever..
I saw people trying to send money to the Ukraine.. but some went up there and the guy said they could only send money every 24 hours or something like that. I don’t know if it’s law or what it has to do with anything.

But I found it interesting they’re probably getting money from our government and then sending it to the Ukraine, aid is still flowing

I was at Walmart wich I never go to.. I went to give them shit about messing up my orders all the time for delivery. I’m not doing that anymore either.

Customer services where they send out the Western Union or whatever..
I saw people trying to send money to the Ukraine.. but some went up there and the guy said they could only send money every 24 hours or something like that. I don’t know if it’s law or what it has to do with anything.

But I found it interesting they’re probably getting money from our government and then sending it to the Ukraine, aid is still flowing
Wasn’t it Trump who wanted to tax out of country money transfers like this?

Wasn’t it Trump who wanted to tax out of country money transfers like this?
Unless you dual citizenship, they should know how much money goes from the US to Puerto Rico/Mexico/all over the world?

If you’re gonna go down and use an actual service to do it, it should be taxed most people just fill out birthday cards throw cash in it and mail it at least that’s what I’ve seen in my experience

Sounds like a Larry The Cabke Guy joke.
"I never go to Walmart. So I'm at Walmart and....."
Maybe two times in the last four years. I needed a hunting license because the system was down. What a jerk off.

I’ll take my business elsewhere. I used to go down there and grab two shopping carts of food and two cans of 556 for about $600. It was mostly the ammo now it’s not even worth going down there.

I hope somebody shoots that place up. They may be justified me personally I’ll never be there again and I won’t even order online ever again… until im the Walmart greeter,the guy not checking your receipts
I’ve been to Texas and seen cattle who are smarter

Back
Top Bottom