Children's book about firearms

Remember this thread?

I am still serious about authoring a children's book about firearms. I have outlined the book and drafted some panels and text. As you can imagine, communicating a positive message to kids about firearms can be tricky, but I've given a lot of thought about how to do so. My book will not be so blatantly political as Why Mommy is a Democrat. (how could it possibly be?) My book will be objective and acknowledge the fact that some people don't like guns and that's OK. My book will NOT use cute little furry rodents as the featured characters, but it will use nice drawings of children, parents, and historical figures. The Minuteman statue will be prominently featured.

I am in need of someone to work with to illustrate this, as well as assistance in getting it published. If you have any suggestions, please send me a PM or post a reply in this thread, as appropriate. Thank you.

Thats a great idea. When you get it published, I'll buy a couple and donate it to the local libraries.

B

Excellent Idea!

pg24.jpg

I emailed my niece about this - I remember that when she was younger she did some drawing, but I don't know if she's kept with it.

She does shoot, however. [wink]

Back
Top Bottom