Can you carry in Boston?

Would be very interesting to know who has unrestricted LTCs in Boston and what jobs they hold. Jack.

I know several, and there are people here that have posted about getting them, usually after a renewal or two. It sounds like Boston isn't nearly as bad as, say, Watertown or Newton.

Does Fenway Park have a policy forbidding carrying there? I find myself in Boston often to see the BoSox and im quite sure you cant carry there considering they pat you down. As far as the question I'll just confirm what everyone else said. You cannot carry in a school, state university, or federal building... carry everywhere else if you have the proper license.

You cannot carry in a school, state university, or federal building... carry everywhere else if you have the proper license.

Not just state universities. You can't carry at any school (including colleges and universities) unless you have written permission from the school.

You cannot carry in a school, state university, or federal building... carry everywhere else if you have the proper license.

You cannot legally carry in any public or private college, university or trade or professional school; the restriction isn't limited to universities/colleges or to public institutions.

Ken

I bet if you look at the cack of the ticket, in the fine print, it probably say "No Firearms". If you have one and try to get in, they will probably ask you to leave...or cry for a cop to tell you to leave. I bet if you go back without your gun, you will be let in or they may be too scared and tell you to screw.

Does Fenway Park have a policy forbidding carrying there? I find myself in Boston often to see the BoSox and im quite sure you cant carry there considering they pat you down. As far as the question I'll just confirm what everyone else said. You cannot carry in a school, state university, or federal building... carry everywhere else if you have the proper license.

Boston has a civil law against carrying a firearm with a mag holding over 10 rounds.Non arrestable but can get a fine.I haven't heard of anyone being fined though.

Boston has a civil law against carrying a firearm with a mag holding over 10 rounds.Non arrestable but can get a fine.I haven't heard of anyone being fined though.

The Boston AWB only applies to residents, but not to handguns.

And every time I go to Boston it's with a lead injector.

I know several, and there are people here that have posted about getting them, usually after a renewal or two. It sounds like Boston isn't nearly as bad as, say, Watertown or Newton.

While Boston makes the process difficult and inconvenient, I think there are town that are far worse. I don't need reference letters (on company letterhead) or a note from my doctor. Basically, if I jump through the hoops, I get it, although restricted.

Yes, Fenway prohibits carrying any weapon, as does the Boston Garden. The pat down is a joke, they are looking for beer bottles or something. I haven't been to the Garden in several years, so I don't know how good a job they do.

Concealed and discrete are the way to go.

WRONG

If you would bother doing a search, or even take a glance at the stickies in the Mass Gun Laws forum, you would know that the only restriction on magazines in Boston pertains to the possession of high-cap rifle and shotgun magazines by Boston residents. There are no regulations on handgun magazines.

</scrivening>

WRONG

WRONG

If you would bother doing a search, or even take a glance at the stickies in the Mass Gun Laws forum, you would know that the only restriction on magazines in Boston pertains to the possession of high-cap rifle and shotgun magazines by Boston residents. There are no regulations on handgun magazines.

</scrivening>

Holy Prozac Batman.

Back
Top Bottom