Calling all pack rats - how much ya got?

Lets just say I thought it was highway robbery what they charged for a case of Lake City and Hirt 308 back in the late 1980's but I paid it and now I'm glad that I did.

I bought in the area of 25 cases of 308 and the same of 223.

I have about 3/4 of it left. [smile]

Anyone ever had to get a storage permit? Whats that like?

Go the fire department. Ask for the form. Wait for 20 minutes while they look for one, since you're the first person who has ever asked for one. Fill it out and given them $10. They sign it and hand it back to you.

Go the fire department. Ask for the form. Wait for 20 minutes while they look for one, since you're the first person who has ever asked for one. Fill it out and given them $10. They sign it and hand it back to you.

Now why cant the LTC app be like that.....sigh[rolleyes]

It appears the fee varies by town. I had a similar experience in Westford (waiting for paperwork) but it was $40/year! [shocked]

Make sure they give you the maximum amount of pounds of smokeless powder and black powder...

gun_barney_bullet.jpg

For all of us who are storing ammo like TEOTWAWKI is around the corner, how much 'ya storing in "the bunker"? I just started a few weeks ago but I've got 2,020 rounds of 9mm and 790 of 40 cal stored up for the zombies,or the range...

9 on the left, 40 on the right!

That makes 2,810 that means you have 7,190 more rounds to go.

If this is the AG's office all I have is a box of .177 pellets and one box of 50 bb's and they are locked up in a Fort Knocks Safe.

I refuse to let even you guys know how much I have. You can glean some info from my recent descriptions about how many loose primers I have. But to come out and show you how much is loaded will just drive you nuts, and probably land me on the FBI watch list. [rofl]

What are you worried about. If you are conservative, military, or exmilitary, like the military, once dated the sibling of someone who knew someone in the military, or just don't have an Obama sticker on your car, you are already on the watch list.[rolleyes]

Back
Top Bottom