40 vs 45. All good!

7hk1et.jpg

16 min video to see if a bullet will go through a phone book? Umm, no.
I like hrfunk but dear God that man needs a lesson in editing videos. I don’t think I've ever sat through a single one of his videos without skipping most of it.

"45 is God's caliber" yet nobody uses it anymore. Just the US and just old 1911's.
"45 won two wars", then explain why a cartridge that lost two world wars is the most popular caliber in the world.
"40 recoils more than 9mm" then explain why 10mm is getting traction with a lot more recoil than 9mm or 40"
"40 is a cut down 10" is a myth(read the history of 10/40 development) so why would 10mm crowd insists on calling 40 a weaker version of 10? Could it be because they need to have some form of relationship to a vastly more popular caliber to have legitimacy?
"Friends don't let friends shoot 40". 40 is popular in competition so does it mean friends don't let friends be competitive?

There is just so many baselessly opinions on calibers, it's would be insane to promote one caliber over another. Shoot whatever you want or have!

So long as I own a 10mm Glock that shoots .40, I will always have a smaller frame .40. That said I'm not buying any more .40's.

I like the .45 for home defense, it's fat and slow and doesn't penetrate hard barriers as well. That said I will likely never carry a .45, but I will probably buy a full size DA/SA .45 (probably Ruger P90) in the future for no reason other than I want one.

Back
Top Bottom