Call Gov Baker now -617-725-4005 - AG Healey re writing definition of AWB

Call every day. Explain to friends and family members have them call. My parents will both be calling tomorrow. This can't stand or it will be the first step in progression to Copying California laws.

done

wife and I both called to discuss that we voted for Baker specifically to bring some measure of balance to this liberal chaos. the staffer told me he was "inundated" with calls re: the AG's action.

it is important that we sound like respectable folks not headless chickens. hopefully Gov Baker will listen but honestly who knows.

Will do tomorrow after they drain their mailbox.

Here is one more thing to mention. It is a felony violation of federal law to conspire to deprive any person of a right secured to him by the Constitution or laws of the United States. (18 USC 241). Maura Healey should be impeached and then prosecuted in federal court.

Will do tomorrow after they drain their mailbox.

Here is one more thing to mention. It is a felony violation of federal law to conspire to deprive any person of a right secured to him by the Constitution or laws of the United States. (18 USC 241). Maura Healey should be impeached and then prosecuted in federal court.

Something significant line that needs to be done to put her in the defensive. We need national backing on this. Send lawyers, guns and money.

Baker's office put out a statement that he supports Maura Healy and her gun ban.

That speaks volumes about Baker the traitor.

There is a statement in the Glob- Baker supports Healy 100% in this. Perhaps he is writing a book on how to end a RINO career. Next election cycle I would vote for a Dem before turncoat Baker. Even if I disagree with the candidates principles, better to elect someone true to their principles than a turncoat.

Shameful...

A petition to recall Charlie Baker should be set up as well. It would put him in a position of defense(which he shown to be weak at)and tax his time even if it doesn't go anywhere. This is how you can create a roadblock.

Found it

Governor Charlie Baker, a Republican, indicated his support for Healey’s ban.
“Governor Baker supports the Commonwealth’s assault weapons ban, believes our comprehensive state gun laws work well in protecting the people of Massachusetts, and believes that the attorney general has the authority to enforce the law to crack down on the sale of guns that skirt the assault weapons ban,” said Billy Pitman, the governor’s press secretary.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...ult-weapons/8xmuDyW6DR1tkt7mBNncRK/story.html

WOW: i read this as - we know this will do nothing to stop violence but we feel better.

Boston’s police commissioner, William B. Evans, who was at Healey’s press conference, said the majority of gun violence in the city involves handguns, although his officers take about a dozen slightly modified assault weapons off the streets every year.
“We’re not dealing a lot with them, but they are out there,” he said. “If we reach one manufacturer from pumping these guns out, I think it’s well worth it.”

Everyone should call now and tell Charlie Baker he is a one term Governor.

Just did. I also mentioned that I wouldn't vote for him for any higher office he may seek in the future and that he has effectively lost the support of those who support the 2A, which is a large and growing group.

This is proven case that voting for the lesser of 2 evils is no better than staying home.

WOW: i read this as - we know this will do nothing to stop violence but we feel better.

Boston’s police commissioner, William B. Evans, who was at Healey’s press conference, said the majority of gun violence in the city involves handguns, although his officers take about a dozen slightly modified assault weapons off the streets every year.
“We’re not dealing a lot with them, but they are out there,” he said. “If we reach one manufacturer from pumping these guns out, I think it’s well worth it.”

Wow. ADMITTING it won't do a damn thing to prevent crime or make anyone safer, but advocates doing it anyway. MA truly is a 3rd-world POS ****ing Banana Republic full of tyrants and sycophants.

Calling and politely expressing our distaste needs to continue
Hopefully comm2a or goal will file suite or maybe for once the nra will help us in MA

Last edited:
Yesterday at the end of the business day they had close to 800 tallies and over 50 people on hold

Keep calling. They had no tallies of people being in favor of the AG's decision as I was told

Back
Top Bottom