Call Gov Baker now -617-725-4005 - AG Healey re writing definition of AWB

Done. Took a few iterations but passed my opinion directly on to an aide. Couldn't get him to commit on what/when Baker might come out with a response but I strongly suggested that it needs to be *today*.

Done, I waited on hold for a while before i got a human. I asked them if the AG got promoted to Head Fascist. Also call all your local State officials. Your town website will have them listed with the number to call.

Done. Only on hold for maybe 3-4 minutes. Asked the aid how many calls they've received. She personally had taken about 50, and said there are about 10 aids taking calls. That's about 500. We're gonna need alot more than 500 calls, IMO.

Done,

Summary:

Aide: This is not a law
Me: So I'm a felon and this is not a law?
Aide: You are not a felon
Me: That's not what the AG just said
Me: Can she ban Corvette's today too because they are dangerous?
Aide: No she can't, we are reviewing this
Me: The Governor didn't know about this?
Aide: No, he has no position at this time.

So the Governor had no clue that people in his administration were circumventing the law and unilaterally creating MA law?

I voted for him to stop this lunacy, how does one start a recall election on him and Healey? We need to do what they did in Colorado and send them packing.

I posted this in the other thread but want to add it here.

It is time for Lt Gov Polito to "man up" and support the law-abiding gun owners who helped put the two of them in office.

Also, have called the gov's office, my state rep and senator also. The person who answered the senator's phone was a waste of time. All she wanted to do was argue that this was the AG's call.

I'll go out on a limb and point out Baker could not care less beyond the extent to which this _might_ be politically relevant to him. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom