Cabelas did it now.

WTF?

s7_519296_imageset_01

This way you can cut the damaged tissue off right away, cauterize the wounds with the still hot metal, and lessen your chance of infection.

Just waiting for the first report of Billy Bob taking a round in the noggin while cleaning the earwax out from under his fingernails with the thing.

They needed to do something to man up those pussy plastic frames...........

Maybe that Russian cop was shaving with one of these, not picking his nose when he shot himself.

I don't know why everyone gets their panties in a bunch over this. It is absolutley worthwhile. I cant tell you how many time I hit the range with a sammach...usually a large Italian with oil and hots. Do they always cut it in half ? No. If they attempt to cut it in half, is it alway a clean cut? No. Is there another shooter their that didn't pack a lunch and is hungry? Well, no, usually there is not.

But what if there was....think about it.

Last edited:
Every time I see a knife on a pistol I think of the knifing noise from Wolfenstein 3D.... [rofl]

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought they were ridiculous when I saw them at Sportsmen's Warehouse in Chattanooga when I visited my brother in Feb. I was even more surprised when the guy behind that counter chock full of guns I can't own told me they were having a hard time keeping them in stock.

I thought they were ridiculous when I saw them at Sportsmen's Warehouse in Chattanooga when I visited my brother in Feb. I was even more surprised when the guy behind that counter chock full of guns I can't own told me they were having a hard time keeping them in stock.

I wonder where everyone's getting holsters for these things.

I want to get 4 of them and mount them on each rail of my AR.
That will learn them to grab your front sight post... [laugh] They will surely drawback a [STRIKE]bloody stump[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]injured hand[/STRIKE] serious boo boo if they do.

dhuze said:
C'mon it's not useless. What if your in a CQB and you are too close to use a pistol? I'm prepared.
too close for what now? [laugh]

Maybe they invented a way around the "no Bayonet lug " rule , for those of us who really need a bayonet on our 2000 dollar tactical benchrest-only AR15's.

Maybe they invented a way around the "no Bayonet lug " rule , for those of us who really need a bayonet on our 2000 dollar tactical benchrest-only AR15's.
Better be careful, if the wrong person sees the photo some brilliant legislator will decide that a rail can be used as a bayo lug, and ban rails on any semiauto rifle with a pistol grip that can also accommodate a detachable magazine...

Back
Top Bottom