C-More Red Dot Replica Sight on eBay

Anyone know the quality of the C-More Replica Red Dot sights off eBay? They're going for about $60 shipped from Hong Kong. Anybody ever get one of these? Was thinking of getting one as a backup to my genuine C-More just in case I'm at a range and my sight dies for any reason, I'll have an emergency backup.

My emergency backup are my irons. I wouldn't buy any cheap knockoff chicom garbage. JMO, but like I said, I'd take iron sights over a crap optic any day of the week.

My emergency backup are my irons. I wouldn't buy any cheap knockoff chicom garbage. JMO, but like I said, I'd take iron sights over a crap optic any day of the week.

I have a race gun and I don't have any iron sights mounted on it unfortunately. Best bet for me is to get an extra genuine C-More sight if I really want to carry an emergency. Anyone ever get one of these knock offs??

Anyone know the quality of the C-More Replica Red Dot sights off eBay? They're going for about $60 shipped from Hong Kong. Anybody ever get one of these? Was thinking of getting one as a backup to my genuine C-More just in case I'm at a range and my sight dies for any reason, I'll have an emergency backup.

I am just guessing but I would think the recoil of a comped open gun would knock a cheap reproduction off zero after 1 or 2 shots.

Are you that worried about your C More that you need a spare? If it is an older model, see about having it rebuilt or buy a new one and let the old one be a backup.

Glad I never got into open division. Way too much gear [smile]

As for holsters, go to the web sites of the pro shooters and see what they use for gear. The little bit I looked, most are using CR Speed.

The magnet mag holders are usually a standard AA or other with a magnet on the side for ammo on table starts. You can pick up a mag, stick it on the magnet and have a reload.

Hopefully an open division shooter will chime in and tell you I am all wet or I was right. Either way, good luck

Last edited:
I personally would only want a knockoff sight for a range toy like the 15-22. I run a PA Aimpoint clone on my 15-22 and it's perfect for that, but I would spend the money on the real deal for a serious competition rifle, or battle rifle. That said, for the price, you might as well buy it, and try it out, especially if it's just for a spare and not your regular duty sight.

I had a Chinses CMore replica that wouldn't hold zero for anything on my 15/22. I have had great luck with the Primary Arms micro dot as well as their 1-4x x 24 scope.

I had a Chinses CMore replica that wouldn't hold zero for anything on my 15/22. I have had great luck with the Primary Arms micro dot as well as their 1-4x x 24 scope.

Yeah, I was trying not to sound like a fanboy for PA but their stuff is excellent, even though they are Chinese made. I don't know enough about those C-More sights to comment on the quality.

Back
Top Bottom