• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Business End Customs - Peabody MA

I just wanted to share a great experience I've had recently with Lou Biondo owner of Business End Customs. Lou just did carry trigger jobs on my M&P 9mm and my S&W 9c. Anyone that knows these guns, a S&W MA compliant trigger of around 11 lbs. pull is a nightmare! I must say, at right around 5.5 lbs. pull, these are a whole different gun, a true joy to shoot now! My groups were pretty tight with my stock triggers so I'm thinking they can only improve. Oh ya, and now double tap drills are a reality [smile]

Besides stating the obvious about the difference in triggers, I just wanted to add Lou is a hell of a nice guy to deal with and a great guy to just talk guns with, he knows his stuff!
It's right around 3 hours round trip for me to get to Lou's shop but to me well worth the trip.
There's gunsmiths right in my backyard but I will continue to give Lou my business for future modifications. I'm no gunsmith, so at $70 a gun I am more than happy with my investment! Turnaround time was around 5-7 days for each gun which I thought was pretty quick. I know all too often I read threads about people voicing their dissatisfaction about certain gun stores, gunsmiths, etc. so I just wanted to take a minute to throw Lou at Business End Customs the props he deserves. Thanks again Lou and see you soon.

-Dan
Custom 1911-Glock- M&P's

Lou does awesome work. Got his carry package in sniper gray on my Shield. Looks fantastic!

shield.jpg

Last edited:
Lou does excellent work and is a pleasure to do business with. He's done my Glocks & M&Ps. Good guy.

I recently went to a local gunsmith to save myself the drive and severely regret it. Lou will be my go to guy for everything from now on. Hard to beat the best.

I'll be dropping of an M&P 40 tomorrow for a trigger job.
Lou is my go to guy if I need anything done.

I just had him do a trigger on my m&p 9c. Couldn't be happier. He also let me pick his brain on some info on 1911"s which was very helpful. Ill def. be back. Thanks Lou.

Picked up a Glock 26. Little did I know they do not come standard with night sights. I call Lou, he tells me to order some and drop by anytime and he will install them for $20. Stopped by, and he had me out the door in five minutes. Not a bad deal considering the proper tools to do a job I need done once would have cost a heck of a lot more. Real nice guy, showed me some of his other work. I plan on going back next time I need some work done on one of my pistols. Thanks Lou, +1 to you!

Can he do work for NH residents? How did you get the firearm to him?
Unloaded, trigger lock, and locked container in the back of my SUV. Also, I left my magazine at home. I had a copy of FOPA and a job order from Lou with me. You're allowed to bring a firearm to a repair shop. I emailed Dwarven1 at the time with my scenairo and proposed solution to see if it was kosher. Make sure to drive the speed limit so the MSP has one less reason to pull you over. IANAL YMMV

Ok thanks for the heads up. His shop is real close to where I work and would love to bring my Shield and my FS 9 to him for sights. Wasn't sure how I'd get it there. Suppose I could just bring the slide??

I just wanted to give Lou a shout out on here - I just picked up my M&P shield from him today. I Had him do the trigger job as well as, install some Ameriglo Night Sights and I could be happier with the job he did. It really is like having a brand new gun. The MA factory installed trigger made the shield almost unshootable but Lou was able to cut it down more than half to where it is amazing. Can't wait to take it to range this weekend.

I definitely will be a reapeat customer at Business End Customs.

Back
Top Bottom